Europa League Final/FA Cup Final

andykeenan

Depends on injuries but we should be giving this Man. United side a good run in the league next season, they're still sort of team that needs a moment of magic from a Rashford or Fernandes to get them wins rather than all round good team play.

Just now, VillaChris said:

Depends on injuries but we should be giving this Man. United side a good run in the league next season, they're still sort of team that needs a moment of magic from a Rashford or Fernandes to get them wins rather than all round good team play.

Is that you Stevie?

• Haha 2

Just now, theboyangel said:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7nr18ojipwmasefwwxj

not a patch on this rhythmic beauty 😂

This has made me realise what's been bugging me. Remember when managers would show the cup final and Wembley some respect, instead of Pep turning up in his trampiest workout gear and Ten Hag in his Friday afternoon smart-casual.

• Like 3

Just now, Davkaus said:

This has made me realise what's been bugging me. Remember when managers would show the cup final and Wembley some respect, instead of Pep turning up in his trampiest workout gear and Ten Hag in his Friday afternoon smart-casual.

Propah British managers would wear their best whistle and flute and a bowler hat.

Games gone with these foriners.

Just now, Davkaus said:

Last year was the worst, Klopp and Tuchel just came out in club tracksuits.

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Propah British managers would wear their best whistle and flute and a bowler hat.

Copy of The Times firmly wedged under the arm. 

• Like 1

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Games gone with these foriners.

:) I get what they wear is inconsequential ultimately, it's just another one of those little things that adds up to "the magic of the cup" being gone, the FA Cup final isn't remotely a special occasion anymore

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

I have no idea how, if there was a stat for howlers I reckon he's got the all time Prem record.

Because Man Utd sit with ten players on the edge of the area in pretty much every game and rely on the long ball for Rashford

Just now, Davkaus said:

:) I get what they wear is inconsequential ultimately, it's just another one of those little things that adds up to "the magic of the cup" being gone, the FA Cup final isn't remotely a special occasion anymore

Yup. I was only half joking.

At the old Wembley the teams would come out together for that long walk across the pitch, always led by both managers wearing suits. It was iconic.

Now the game could be anything, anywhere.

• Like 1

Just now, theboyangel said:

And the latest export from the ManUre conveyor belt of odious players, Garnacho is about to come on.

Cannot stand him 

There's something a bit slimey about him, he looks very self satisfied. 

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

Sancho and Antony for over £150m is nasty work

And we complain about Bailey

The Premier League just isn't a place for wide players to shine consistently anymore I think.

Even the likes of Grealish 100m player can be shut out of games. Mitoma has been excellent this season, probably the best but will be interesting to see how he gets on next season. 

Just now, VillaChris said:

Just me or has Haaland barely touched the ball today....

Of course given the season he's had he'll be collecting the match ball in twenty minutes after quickfire hat-trick.

That’s quite often the way and then he’ll smash in a hat trick 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â