Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Brighton

limpid

Match Polls  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/05/23 at 22:59

13 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

So **** angry about the footage on Sky, I want to see the celebrations at Villa Park, not three channels of some tin pot club escaping relegation. 

"Pundits" haven't even mentioned Villa yet. rocket polishers!

I turned it off. I couldn’t care less about Everton. I wanted to see my team celebrate an astonishing achievement in front of a rapturous Villa Park. That’s the last time I spend any money with Sky. 

• Like 3

Oh, it's OK, we got 36 seconds of coverage before going to Dyche's interview.

I am absolutely **** furious with Sky. I have not been able to enjoy the celebrations and atmosphere at VP thanks to their bizzare fascination with shitty Everton.

Anyway. Well done Unai. Fantastic result. The turn around in this club since he arrived has been outstanding. Really looking forward to next season.

A well deserved few weeks of for Unai and the players now.

Edited by TheStagMan

With spurs and brentford winning we had to do the proper way -by winning and doing the double over an excellent Brighton team.

Well done villa so proud. The media and sky bizarrely don’t seem to recognize how remarkable and achievement this is but we, the fans do

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â