Malta v England/England v North Macedonia

WallisFrizz

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

It's Malta, I think it may be smaller than Birmingham. 

England are the problem, not Malta :lol: Its the same every time.

Another “professional” performance.

5 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Imagine analysing each of England's last 180 matches. Who are  these people, the kind that collect beer mats? 

I’m sure it takes about 5 seconds with the database.

I for one am shocked that the striker of the team in the Maltese league relegation playoffs and the guy who scored 1 goal for Notts County in league 2 last season didn't have a shot

Its a good thing Southgate played all that experience

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They need to end this farce of making these teams play against each other in competitive fixtures. Just have a feeder division for the smallest countries and let them fight for the right to play the big countries. Population of Malta is 0.5m... I know it's cool for them to host a load of famous Premier League footballers, and I'm sure they make a bit of money from it, but getting routinely whipped like this can't be much fun. They'll go away happy that they "only" lost 4-0.

2 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Jack wasn't picked for many of the key games and by his own admission it took him a while to adapt. I think Phillips wiil eventually make his mark there. Pep's certainly not selling him, so that speaks for itself. 

He wont. They will sell him this summer aa Rodri is lightyears ahead of him

The new Delph

2 hours ago, Xela said:

I've just been out for a couple of beers at a craft brewery (sorry ;) ) with a mate. We're both footie fans, but never even thought that England were playing. Shows you how much Southgate has made watching them almost unbearable. 

Weatherspoons? I only knew cos my lad came back from Dodgeball practice saying England were winning...

Â