Fallen Angels

Xann

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Leftie comic and writer of brilliant biting satire gets rich and becomes unfunny bland, establishment backing, centre right arsehole shocker.

You mean he didn’t like Corbyn?

2 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

You mean he didn’t like Corbyn?

Lots of people don't like Corbyn, but you don't find Bickster inflicting The Thin Blue line on us do you?

(Weirdly, the Labour leader Ben Elton really didn't like was Blair).

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Lots of people don't like Corbyn, but you don't find Bickster inflicting The Thin Blue line on us do you?

(Weirdly, the Labour leader Ben Elton really didn't like was Blair).

I mean I agree Ben Elton became very unfunny, and he’s obviously a quintessential Centrist Dad, but I wouldn’t have him in same bracket as many of the people named in this thread. He hasn’t poisoned his legacy.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, KentVillan said:

I mean I agree Ben Elton became very unfunny, and he’s obviously a quintessential Centrist Dad, but I wouldn’t have him in same bracket as many of the people named in this thread. He hasn’t poisoned his legacy.

Erm… he wrote We Will Rock You.

He's dead to me. Death to all Queen collaborators 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Used to think Steven Tyler was OK, but what with the child rape, gaining guardianship to facilitate that and the forced abortion, you can go off people.

I didn't know anything about this until I just mooneyed it to find out what you were on about. Jeebus.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Used to think Steven Tyler was OK, but what with the child rape, gaining guardianship to facilitate that and the forced abortion, you can go off people.

Actually that reminds me… John Peel.

• Like 1

Oh, just remembered David Eddings, American author.  I love his Belgariad and Mallorean series. 

Died years ago but it was only uncovered recently that he (and wife) adopted 2 children and physically and mentally abused them including locking them in a cage in a basement. 

This happened BEFORE his books become famous and although widely reported at the time it somehow didn't resurface till fairly recently. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â