Weekends Football 20/21 May

andykeenan

Gnonto is absolutely dreadful atm. Leeds should have cashed in in January when the hype was real. Still young thou, who knows how he will develop.

There are some interesting players today, imagine if we had signed joe aribo under gerrard....who knows how he would have fared, i'm just glad that the caliber of player we are looking at now is much better. mitoma hits the post

3 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

he's only 19 and got 2 goals and 4 assists in 22 appearances, many as a substitute. Reckon he will only improve from here, he looks a real handful in many games. Adama never managed to nail down the end product thing but i reckon mitoma and gnonto are the types of wingers who can increasingly add numbers to their game progressively

He might well improve and I agree he has lots of potential I doubt Leeds is the place to develop it though. Not sure they are set up off the field to develop players and constantly fighting relegation usually stops development of young players. He could do with them getting relegated and getting picked up cheap by a decent side 

• Like 1

Ideally we could do with Brighton getting three players sent off in the next few minutes for fighting each other, fingers crossed. 🤞 That way Southampton could perhaps sneak a draw if we're lucky...

1 minute ago, punkiller1981 said:

He might well improve and I agree he has lots of potential I doubt Leeds is the place to develop it though. Not sure they are set up off the field to develop players and constantly fighting relegation usually stops development of young players. He could do with them getting relegated and getting picked up cheap by a decent side 

could maybe see newcastle going for him, they might get rid of ASM and want a younger player with potential to develop over the next half decade

3 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Southampton were never getting anything today. We will just need to beat them next week to get 7th. In our hands! 

We need to beat them anyway, regardless of the score in this match.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â