Weekends Football 20/21 May

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Congratulation to Nottingham forest. 

Stuck by their manager through the rough times got their reward. 

Yeah they fought hard and deserved it. Happy for them.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I wont be bothering as the same as CL final

I just hope manure do them in fa cup

With it being the later game, you know that’s all they will talk about before the West Ham game, will switch on just before kick off for both 

58 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

With it being the later game, you know that’s all they will talk about before the West Ham game, will switch on just before kick off for both 

Thats why im just gonna switxh on 5 mins before leeds game. Thats only game im watching tomorrow 

I really dont want to see anithwe city wankfest. I mean 5 titles in 6 years. Other that city fans no one else cares. Its boring and predictable at a soulless club

Think Leicester are looking doomed, could see everton losing against Bournemouth on final day so Leeds might not need another point if they can get all 3 today. Problem is that Everton seem to have a knack for getting last min goals so they could get lucky. Then againif your Big sam right now you will take Spurs on the final day, 100%. With their defence you will back your players to get at least 1 goal

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â