Midweek Football 15/18 May

andykeenan

Just now, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Why does Steve McManaman keep saying City deserve it when they've spent a billion pounds on assembling the team and cheating?

F****** idiot!

They probably only care about the quality of football and not how that team has been assembled. It really is a shame, because they're part of the problem.

• Like 2

Grealish is here missing chances in a Champions League semi final, against Real Madrid, whilst he could have been in Birmingham hoping Brighton will lose the rest of their games this season 🙄

Prick...

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Barca have strolled to the league title and they were awful in the CL and knocked out the Europa League by Man Utd. Madrid are about 15 points behind them in the league.

La Liga is falling pretty far behind. They were battered by Liverpool in the final last season as well but jammed a 1-0 win. Lot of old players and no funds to replace them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Nah its moment of magic stuff, they've done absolutely nothing in terms of stringing something together 

Man city have bought a better team than real Madrid, its not just the PL

Guardiola is also one of the best coaches of all time. His Barcelona team also used to look just like this against Madrid. 

• Like 1

Citeh strolling their way to a first European Cup as part of a Treble in the same year Newcastle Arabia qualify for Champions League at the first time of buying, I mean trying.

Think it's safe to say that it's finally happened; after years of speculation and false advents, I think we can now conclusively declare that the Game is very fooking Gone.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Guardiola is also one of the best coaches of all time. His Barcelona team also used to look just like this against Madrid. 

Them same drugs Barcelona use to take help too,  I bet.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Citeh strolling their way to a first European Cup as part of a Treble in the same year Newcastle Arabia qualify for Champions League at the first time of buying, I mean trying.

Think it's safe to say that it's finally happened; after years of speculation and false advents, I think we can now conclusively declare that the Game is very fooking Gone.

Got Man United to join in if that Saudi guy gets them too.

40 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Now obviously. They're slaughtering Real at the moment though.

Wonder if @GlobalVillan is enjoying the game? :trollface:

What game?

EDIT: Just checked and genuinely had no idea. Logged on to VT and saw the notification

Tbf I don't watch CL football anyway generally, unless I'm at a game for work. And that certainly wouldn't be a game that involves these rocket polishers.

• Like 2

Just now, villa4europe said:

Yeah they're paying a fair chunk of change for him too...

Sure, but he’s still got to get the results on the pitch. You can see his tika-taka style wherever he goes. I would love to see what he’d make of a mid table side. 

17 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Plucky old Inter trying to beat Man City in the Champions League final.

Something I didn't think I would ever say about 20 years ago.

Always had Inter has my favourite Italian club. Remember Mourinho doing a defensive masterclass against a brilliant Barcelona side? You never know. 

Makes me sick sseing cheaters like city - a plastic and souless club killing the game. Making it not competitive.

Its just gone to shit football it really has. City will do in the CL what they do in PL when they win it now

• Thanks 1

Â