Midweek Football 15/18 May

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i want Boro to get promoted with Archer/Ramsey, but a sadistic part of me would love to see Luton, the dump of a town, and the dump of a stadium, in the Premier League, just for the pure lols.

Its why I wanted Millwall to go up. Would have been hilarious Neville and the other idiots praising the Premier League passionate fanbase when destroying stadiums

• Haha 1

Luton battered them the good old fashioned way, I don’t mind teams playing to their strengths instead of trying to copy everything Pep does. 

Edited by WHY
  • Like 1

I guess Watford is good at picking managers, especially picking Rob Edwards at the beginning of the season. Unfortunately for Watford, they let him go and he is now in the Championship play-off final with their biggest rivals in Luton. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WHY said:

Luton battered them the good old fashioned way, I don’t mind teams playing to their strengths instead of trying to copy everything Pep does. 

It was a bit of a bullying by Luton and certainly playing to their strengths including making great use of an incredibly tight pitch. It wasn’t the prettiest of games but they will get some points at home playing like that if they come up.

6 hours ago, punkiller1981 said:

It was a bit of a bullying by Luton and certainly playing to their strengths including making great use of an incredibly tight pitch. It wasn’t the prettiest of games but they will get some points at home playing like that if they come up.

Sunderland weren't at the races. Goalie cleared a couple off the line. Could've been a rout

13 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Maybe Coventry will surprise Middlesbrough. But you’d put them as favourites now, surely. 

The games are incredibly tight if the season is to go by.

Middlesbrough haven't beaten Coventry in 3 attempts now (drawn 2, lost 1) and swapped wins with Luton (both 2-1 home wins).  Coventry and Luton have drawn both times they played each other.

22 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Would like to see Luton promoted, they along with Notts County are one of the founder members of the Premier League that have never played in it.

I guess you mean founders of the football league and not played in the PL? 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I guess you mean founders of the football league and not played in the PL? 

No, founders of the Premier League.

Luton, Notts County and West Ham got relegated from the First Division in 1991/92, its final season as the topflight. 

• Shocked 1

12 minutes ago, duke313 said:

No, founders of the Premier League.

Luton, Notts County and West Ham got relegated from the First Division in 1991/92, its final season as the topflight. 

Good trivia!

Football is about fairytales for me, the impossible dream. That’s why I want Luton to come up. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â