Midweek Football 15/18 May

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Both goals looked offside, especially the second one. Did VAR change the frame when the pass was made to get him inside? 

I've seen them do this before, but just thought it was correct.

This though, what the hells going on, well dodge!

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The corruption is sickening.

Absolutely clearly offside so the rock they frames back and forth to change the moment the ball leaves to boot till they're satisfied they've got him onside. 

It's a **** disgrace. 

It's been claimed since this came in that offside is "a matter of fact" rather than a subjective decision, but it's bullshit. Those moments between frames can make a huge difference when professional athletes are running.

Whether you trust PGMOL or not, it's very possible to rig these tight offside decisions

Just now, Davkaus said:

It's been claimed since this came in that offside is "a matter of fact" rather than a subjective decision, but it's bullshit. Those moments between frames can make a huge difference when professional athletes are running.

Whether you trust PGMOL or not, it's very possible to rig these tight offside decisions

Do they even have strong enough technology to make such a definitive statement? How many FPS do their cameras run at?

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Is that the defender's back foot playing him on?

FwMYLFlWwAAIx_L?format=jpg&name=900x900

Why are there no lines and yeah, the transparency. I know it's FIFA rules apparently not PL but that needs to change.

Is this after they changed the frame before freezing it? 

Pathetic and i **** hate the game so much when there is level of corruption 

Its just **** bullshit. Var was bought in to stop this crap yet they stiill **** it and favourjbg clubs like Liverpool and spurs

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Pathetic and i **** hate the game so much when there is level of corruption 

Its just **** bullshit. Var was bought in to stop this crap yet they stiill **** it and favourjbg clubs like Liverpool and spurs

Not sure if you’re talking about the second goal but that one was actually onside. Haven’t seen the first. 

3 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Is that the defender's back foot playing him on?

FwMYLFlWwAAIx_L?format=jpg&name=900x900

Why are there no lines and yeah, the transparency. I know it's FIFA rules apparently not PL but that needs to change.

It does seem like an absolute cointoss whether they can be arsed to clearly show it with the lines which doesn't help their reputation one bit. It looks like this was the right call but there's some they labour over for minutes and show us the lines when it was a couple of foot in it and clear as day, then with ones this right they don't?

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Outrageous if so, It certainly looked that way.

It's 100% what they did. 

I think they've made a balls up. I don't think they meant that to be televised. I've put up a post in VAR thread but for me that's clear evidence of fixing it for the big teams. 

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not sure if you’re talking about the second goal but that one was actually onside. Haven’t seen the first. 

I can gurantee if that was us scoing either of these goals ve liverpool at anfield both get disallowed 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â