Giovani Lo Celso

Villaphan04

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

You sound like the wife

You do seem to repeatedly enjoy/find amusement when things don't go as well as most of us hope. It's a little baffling but you do you.

56 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

From Felix to Lo Celso.

This is going to be funny.

I’ll raise you Franz Beckenbaur to Jozef Venglos,  David Speedie to Gary Penrice😀😀😀

44 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

You do seem to repeatedly enjoy/find amusement when things don't go as well as most of us hope. It's a little baffling but you do you.

But you both have the same avatar

Follyfoot taps his not unsubstantial nose

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Repeatedly? Hardly.

I just find the meltdowns and overreaction funny. It's football at the end of the day. It's hardly life and death. It doesn't affect me that much!

I've been going since I was 2, so 38 years now, if I can't have gallows humour to do with villa, I would have given up a long time ago.

• Like 1

Remember when we chuckle at clubs who sign 500 midfielders and 400 of them never play and just burn wages e.g Chelsea, Man. United.

I could understand this move last summer but we've since added Tielemans, Onana and Barkley. Lo Celso isn't a pure 10, he's tended to play much deeper for Betis, Villareal, Spurs and Argentina so confusing move for me.

Don't tell me he's left footed aswell.😁

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Remember when we chuckle at clubs who sign 500 midfielders and 400 of them never play and just burn wages e.g Chelsea, Man. United.

I could understand this move last summer but we've since added Tielemans, Onana and Barkley. Lo Celso isn't a pure 10, he's tended to play much deeper for Betis, Villareal, Spurs and Argentina so confusing move for me.

Don't tell me he's left footed aswell.😁

He literally played as a 10 under Emery.

spacer.png

• Like 1

I'm not sure it would work week in week out in the prem. Guess he'd be more of a signing to start v pot 1 and 2 teams in CL.

That said Unai is one of the greatest coaches who's ever lived beating Juventus 0-3 away with Aurier at RB and Danjuma as CF!👍

Edited by VillaChris

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I'm not sure it would work week in week out in the prem. Guess he'd be more of a signing to start v pot 1 and 2 teams in CL.

That said Unai is one of the greatest coaches who's ever lived beating Juventus 0-3 away with Aurier at RB and Danjuma as CF!👍

Exactly! Beating Juve with a midfield of Trigueros, Parejo and Capoue 😂

And people worried when we have Onana, Tielemans and McGinn 😂

The man’s a genius, if he wants Lo Celso, we get Lo Celso.

Edited by duke313

He's a technically excellent, versatile, tenacious and experienced player liked by the manager but who picks up a hell of a lot of knocks, unfortunately. If we wind up with an empty senior squad space and the deal were cheap, as a rotation option, he'd be a good addition. Would be reluctant were it in place of a player intended to be a guaranteed starter, though. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, the_eristic said:

He's a technically excellent, versatile, tenacious and experienced player liked by the manager but who picks up a hell of a lot of knocks, unfortunately. If we wind up with an empty senior squad space and the deal were cheap, as a rotation option, he'd be a good addition. Would be reluctant were it in place of a player intended to be a guaranteed starter, though. 

What this guy said 👆

23 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Exactly! Beating Juve with a midfield of Trigueros, Parejo and Capoue 😂

And people worried when we have Onana, Tielemans and McGinn 😂

The man’s a genius, if he wants Lo Celso, we get Lo Celso.

To be fair he apparently wanted Felix yet we didn't get him.

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

He literally played as a 10 under Emery.

spacer.png

Off topic, but it's nothing short of incredible that Unai managed to win the Europa League, then get to a CL SF with this team

• Like 1

Intresting looking at his stats under Unai, although a few years back now 16 goals and 6 assists across the season mainly in a AM/CM position

For 10 m its not going to break the bank but with wages probbally means shifting a dendonker or someone like that to free up things

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â