Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

If we need to kick on as a club and compete with the big boys then honestly we should be selling tickets that don't exist. Imagine if we could get 10,000 - 20,000 people paying for tickets for seats that aren't there every game.

Ahhh the old Man City clause.  It worked for them, why not copy it 😛

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

That's not how management works. He's in charge of the guy supposed to be sorting these issues. These issues have been going on for some time.  He's not sacked or got his employee in line.  It's why the boss earns the big money and has the mug saying "the buck stops here" on it. 

Yeah exactly.  If one of my staff at work mess up big time, then the responsibility falls on me.  

Did I hire the right people, did I give them the correct training, did we have good procedures and plans in place, did the staff do what they reasonably should have done?

All of that falls on senior management to have control over. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

We piss on the floor. 

We piss on the floor. 

We're Aston Villa.

We piss on the floor. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 2

Shit on the sink taps. 

Shit on the sink taps tonight. 

Everybody shit on the sink taps. 

Because the bowls full of shiiite. 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

The tone and direction of the business is set from the top. All these issues are a result of an attitude since Heck walked in of a growing culture of disdain for your legacy fan. 

Probably this week with his senior management team. "Those ***** are moaning again. Anyway how can we attract more fans in the 100k+ salary bracket?"

Most people are though. That is my point. I spend most of my time on here getting irritated at people calling for Ollie to be benched cause he missed chances etc etc.

Someone else mentioned that this has been a problem for a while (the facilities) but somehow its all Hecks fault?

Now this isn't to say that Heck may be royally f_cking this all up (outside of the kit release). I just see a lot of people going for him any chance they get. Anyhow, I am going to go back to ignoring this thread again.

On 27/08/2024 at 15:12, TDR V2 said:

He's probably just responsible for Bodymoor Heath then, can't have the players walking in pee

Premier league handbook seems to indicate a Troy Griffin is head of Facilities and Estates

Page  7 https://resources.premierleague.com/premierleague/document/2024/07/26/e6332e5a-4ca6-4411-bf01-9f8ab76c6fb4/TM1534-PL_Handbook-and-Collateral-2024-25_25.07_V2.pdf

IMG_2871.png

Edited by MattVillaPortsmouth

1 hour ago, MattVillaPortsmouth said:

He has serious questions to answer and maybe needs replacing giving the ongoing issues - or he needs to be given the budget and tools to succeed in resolving the issues … either way someone will be carrying the can 

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

He has serious questions to answer and maybe needs replacing giving the ongoing issues - or he needs to be given the budget and tools to succeed in resolving the issues … either way someone will be carrying the can of piss

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

The Uzbekistan stadium...

Don't like this, there is a big modern slavery issue in that country and I don't want Villa to be doing any sports washing of their reputation for them. Even if it means we have a couple of million less to spend each summer.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â