Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

2 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Lol were you one of the many people who had been blocked for expressing your frustration?

No chance, don't have it

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Hospitals, schools, courts, power stations, police buildings, laboratories, office blocks, supermarkets etc.. all have facilities management plans. My employer has some pretty big FM contracts. To manage the facilities at Villa Park would be a great little contract for a firm. Soft services such as cleaning, pest control, security and hard services like the plumbing, electrics, hvac, building works etc… it just needs someone to take control of it and manage. 

As far as I know this has never been set up as a contract to bid for. It’s amateur stuff really. 

WHAT?! Holy shit no wonder it's a mess.

I've worked managing facilties from military, prisons etc for years. It's not hard. It is clearly not being looked after. That is villa park and you can only assume Bodymoor and the new property in Aston as well. It's completely unprofessional. 

Edited by Hank Scorpio

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Where's this little shitbags statement?

There's no glory in posting you've fixed the bogs. 

3 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

A little leak in the toilets and you're all calling for his head. Embarrassing. 

Yeah he isn't in charge of personally seeing to the plumbing issues. There is likely someone underneath him (kenneth.gif) whose is responsible for this and if not I suspect there soon will be.

Barking at Heck about it is childish. Walking in piss is also awful.

Edited by Anything11

3 hours ago, Anything11 said:

Yeah he isn't in charge of personally seeing to the plumbing issues. There is likely someone underneath him (kenneth.gif) whose is responsible for this and if not I suspect there soon will be.

The tone and direction of the business is set from the top. All these issues are a result of an attitude since Heck walked in of a growing culture of disdain for your legacy fan. 

Probably this week with his senior management team. "Those ***** are moaning again. Anyway how can we attract more fans in the 100k+ salary bracket?"

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

- season tickets for seats that actually exist. 

If we need to kick on as a club and compete with the big boys then honestly we should be selling tickets that don't exist. Imagine if we could get 10,000 - 20,000 people paying for tickets for seats that aren't there every game.

- some people on here probably. People who consider themselves PSR experts, possibly.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Anything11 said:

His problem here is that, as I said yesterday,  his approach since he arrived has been the opposite of Emery. He hasn't brought fans with him. In fact, he has been like a politician burning through their political capital. And he isn't shy about taking the credit for things which I am sure are much easier as a team offering European football than they were as a promoted team trying to stay up.

And, if prices keep going up expectations about service will also go up. Where does the buck stop?

8 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

A little leak in the toilets and you're all calling for his head. Embarrassing. 

Yes, piss all over the floor is definitely embarrassing. You are right to call it out for what it is. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Anything11 said:

That's not how management works. He's in charge of the guy supposed to be sorting these issues. These issues have been going on for some time.  He's not sacked or got his employee in line.  It's why the boss earns the big money and has the mug saying "the buck stops here" on it. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

That's just the piss that broke the urinal's banks.

What about the abysmal badge update, the cancelling of the new North Stand, the repurposing of previously general access facilities into GA+ areas, the lack of communication and self-centred use of personal channels for club announcements as well as blatant lying about all of the above, plus cockgate - be there truth in it or not?

Oh but he did negotiate a sponsorship deal with a company that one of our owners's is the largest shareholder of, and we made a cool kit release video.

I guess we have to judge him on the commercial revenues and see how much that will increase year on year as that is what he has been clearly brought into do. All of the other things scream of short term decisions to reach such targets, which the owners clearly see as the number 1 priority rather  than any long term infrastructure plans.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I guess we have to judge him on the commercial revenues and see how much that will increase year on year as that is what he has been clearly brought into do. All of the other things scream of short term decisions to reach such targets, which the owners clearly see as the number 1 priority rather  than any long term infrastructure plans.  

He probably will bring commercial success at the expense of pissing off the fans, before eventually being sacked and forever being disliked - exactly what happened to him previously.

Whether that same commercial success could be achieved by someone else and/or without pissing off the fans is something we'll never know.

15 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

'he's taking the piss, he's taking the pissssss

Chris Heck he's taking the piss'

needs to be sung at the next home game.

We're standing in piss, we're standing in piissssssss

We're winning one nil, but we're standing in piss

• Haha 1

Of course Heck isn’t directly responsible for the Holte End plumbing but he is responsible for the decision to remove a load of toilets to make way for the Terrace View which then increased the demand on the other available toilets causing the inevitable problems. 

I’m not calling for his head, I get his remit but he is out of touch with the fan experience and it shows. He can’t take credit for all the good stuff if he’s not going to take responsibility for the bad.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Of course Heck isn’t directly responsible for the Holte End plumbing but he is responsible for the decision to remove a load of toilets to make way for the Terrace View which then increased the demand on the other available toilets causing the inevitable problems. 

I’m not calling for his head, I get his remit but he is out of touch with the fan experience and it shows. He can’t take credit for all the good stuff if he’s not going to take responsibility for the bad.

He's responsible for the off season facilities strategy. Which put all effort and expenditure into non General Admission stuff - seemingly at the expense of routine maintenance. It all feels very Old Trafford at the moment

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

'he's taking the piss, he's taking the pissssss

Chris Heck he's taking the piss'

needs to be sung at the next home game.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

We're standing in piss, we're standing in piissssssss

We're winning one nil, but we're standing in piss

Is this a pissing contest

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â