Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Cheers Chris. I look forward to going into the Doug Ellis once again and is still looking the same as it did when we were in the Championship. 

You're in the cheap seats, don't sell prawn sandwiches there. It's about making the official urinal cake supplier of Aston Villa FC happy, new seats, claret and blue fish in the fish tank, a second page on the wine list, etc. 

Edited by villa89

2 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

What on earth is going to be so special about this tunnel and how special do we need a tunnel to be?

Paintballing the opposition

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Meanwhile Chelsea are still pulling in a staggering 39,000 for their clash with Man City last Sunday....

They have huge barriers to development there that we don't have. 

It's been a couple of weeks now seeing the new badge around in the media and on the kits and training gear, and I must say...I actually really like the new badge, drop shadow and all. Dare I say it, especially the drop shadow. It gives the badge a very tactile look even in print or on a screen. Hats off to Heck, he's been on a roll lately.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just seen his interview. Talks about the importance of increasing the new blood and kids, but we've release no (or hardly any) new season tickets. 

How the **** does masses of GA+ get the kids in? Just more soundbytes. 

• Like 3

On 22/08/2024 at 16:09, rodders0223 said:

Cheers Chris. I look forward to going into the Doug Ellis once again and is still looking the same as it did when we were in the Championship. 

The pitch will still be grassy green too!

40 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Just seen his interview. Talks about the importance of increasing the new blood and kids, but we've release no (or hardly any) new season tickets. 

It's clearly working.

Prince William Says Prince George Is 'Loving' Watching His Soccer Team

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

I think we know by now that everything that comes out of his mouth is pure nonsense or horse manure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

Are we still doing this? Maybe you don't get it because you don't understand and hence you don't have the job that he has. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Anything11 said:

Are we still doing this? Maybe you don't get it because you don't understand and hence you don't have the job that he has. 

What's to get? He said how important it is to attract kids but has done nothing to allow more kids to gain access. I don't need to do his job to see that as fact. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ender4 said:

I think we know by now that everything that comes out of his mouth is pure nonsense or horse manure.

Ridiculous thing to say, particularly after who he replaced!

21 hours ago, Keyblade said:

It's been a couple of weeks now seeing the new badge around in the media and on the kits and training gear, and I must say...I actually really like the new badge, drop shadow and all. Dare I say it, especially the drop shadow. It gives the badge a very tactile look even in print or on a screen. Hats off to Heck, he's been on a roll lately.

Kicked in the head by a horse?

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â