Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

• 2 weeks later...

Heck & his team really need to pull some more commercial partnership deals out of the hat ASAP. Can see the new temporary players arrival building being sponsored but won’t bring in much but all helps… 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Heck & his team really need to pull some more commercial partnership deals out of the hat ASAP. Can see the new temporary players arrival building being sponsored but won’t bring in much but all helps… 

I was just looking at the partners listed on the bottom of our official site, and one that has slipped past me is our furniture restoration partner The Emmiera Group. 😄

We do have a very long way to go though before we start matching the like of Man Utd and their official airline, tractor, or noodle supplier.

He did good with the US tour. Not sure what involvement he had in the kit release video, but that was also a work of art under his leadership. 

Intrigued to see what the shop launch brings next, expecting something a bit different from the norm if recent history to go by.

Hes done a lot of good lately, with very little bad since the badge fiasco. Wonder what the prices for the players arrival building will be like, but another relatively unique plan and a great way to get some more money. 

After a very shaky start, he's winning me over slowly.

The 'Fitbit fitness centre, Bodymoor Heath' at £15m a year would be a big step forward.

There's still lots of work to do in terms of raising income and I think that's reflected in the number of additional people Mr Heck has added to the commercial and sponsorship teams at Villa - they'll need to produce.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Needs to start baking cakes and selling raffle tickets at home matches to increase turnover. It all helps.

I hear this coming season he's got his kids selling homemade lemonade outside the lower Holte.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Im quite surprised that he hasn’t gained Villa a training kit sponsor… the space is there and waiting 

Me too - but I suspect we're trying to hold out for a good, long term deal.  Might be wrong!

6 hours ago, Villa Gaffa said:

He missed his chance on getting a talksport interview. Did he go on the U.S tour ?

Good, prefer he wasnt jumping for that Talksport limelight like his predecessor

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

I hear this coming season he's got his kids selling homemade lemonade outside the lower Holte.

And as a reward they are eligible to purchase discount children’s tickets at only £90 each for the visit of Ipswich.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

What on earth is going to be so special about this tunnel and how special do we need a tunnel to be?

Apparently it's modelled after the tunnel in Charlie and the Chocolate factory and it's going to be narrated by an AI version of Gene Wilder.

Willy Wonka (HD) "Crazed Boat Ride" animated gif

• Haha 1

It’ll be interesting that as a Holte Ender whether I see any difference at all.  Behind the scenes corporate, standing sections, new tunnel and LED strip….doesn’t seem anything I’ll really notice but that’s fine.  Will be nice to see the new shop before the game.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

What on earth is going to be so special about this tunnel and how special do we need a tunnel to be?

To inspire our players and reduce the opposition to a quivering wreck before they even get in front of the mighty Holte End. UTV!!!!!!!!

38 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Chris, what would be really 'special' would be to keep up with our peer clubs and push towards a minimum  of 50,000.

Meanwhile Chelsea are still pulling in a staggering 39,000 for their clash with Man City last Sunday....

Edited by Steero113

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â