Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

41 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He's absolutely smashing it. You'd never know if you just read this forum.

He'll be having a busy season, needs to be out getting these commercial deals in while we're at peak exposure in the CL 

58 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'll go further on the kit launch - the way it incorporates globally known celebrities, whilst remaining true to its roots, and the confidence it projects about who we are and what we want to do is superb - it's a brilliantly made launch film, perfectly pitched.

In addition, our shirt is in shops in Manchester, in Birmingham and in London - with a recognised brand but with a pattern that is recognisably Villa and the launch event at the club shop seems to have been well thought out and well arranged. 

In terms of a shirt launch, it's near perfect - he's done this very, very well.

Top of the range, 10/10 of a launch.

Finished today turning people away to buy the shirt. I expect him to remember that next year.

As you said, it's very simple...

Do good things = everyone happy, lots of praise 

Do bad things = fewer people happy, less praise 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'll go further on the kit launch - the way it incorporates globally known celebrities, whilst remaining true to its roots, and the confidence it projects about who we are and what we want to do is superb - it's a brilliantly made launch film, perfectly pitched.

In addition, our shirt is in shops in Manchester, in Birmingham and in London - with a recognised brand but with a pattern that is recognisably Villa and the launch event at the club shop seems to have been well thought out and well arranged. 

In terms of a shirt launch, it's near perfect - he's done this very, very well.

Completely agree, massive credit to Heck and his team.  The launch was amazing and what you’ve said above is spot on.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, rodders129 said:

It’s time people woke up and smelt the commercials. Heck is the alpha Villa deserves right now. To all the doubters and naysayers, it’s time to kiss the ring…

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Well done to Mr Heck and his team on the kit launch.

The video is fantastic and it's giving the club massive exposure.

There is genuine hype and excitement around this home kit. It's very popular.

So does anyone else get the impression Heck might be a fan of Ozzy.

I bet Ozzy has labelled a few people a "sock cooker" over the years.    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Seeing us on Times Square is utterly surreal. Good work, Heck. 

Amazing  what can be achieved when the big boys get involved. Now we’re playing like big boys on and off the pitch at last. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VillaBrum said:

Absolutely fantastic! Wonder how much that cost? 

Probably in the region of £1m depending on how many days and rotations we have up there. Though assume We've split it 4 ways between NSWE, Adidas, JD and Betano. 

That said, it might be Adidas have a residency on there which may reduce some of the costs. Samsung have an exclusive one at Piccadilly in London, not out of the question that Adidas may have one in Times Square.

Kind of feel sorry for him. He’s arranged this amazing exposure for us in the US just as we decide to stink the place out on the pitch (yes I know, pre season, just friendlies etc etc).

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â