Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

3 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Chris Heck has achieved something that Billy McNeill, Doug Ellis, Alex McLeish, Remi Garde etc all failed to do.

He’s made me feel disconnected from the club that I’ve supported for over 50 years by his approach and attitude towards STH’s and other non corporate fans. Genuinely can’t recall feeling this disassociated towards the club, having been moved from my seat without any explanantion.

Something Something 400m here we go.

18 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Chris Heck has achieved something that Billy McNeill, Doug Ellis, Alex McLeish, Remi Garde etc all failed to do.

He’s made me feel disconnected from the club that I’ve supported for over 50 years by his approach and attitude towards STH’s and other non corporate fans. Genuinely can’t recall feeling this disassociated towards the club, having been moved from my seat without any explanantion.

Wow.  I felt much more disconnected when the football was awful and the players didn't care or perform.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Search him on twitter. In the past day alone you see 76ers fans tweet about him.

An example

You should search for a guy called @Delphinho123 and assume that every single Villa fan in the world therefore feels the same way as he does about Buendia. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Search him on twitter. In the past day alone you see 76ers fans tweet about him.

An example

I can find you some disparaging Arsenal and PSG fan tweets about Unai Emery as well.

Similarly to how I'm sure I can find positive tweets about any of these characters too.

We can all find anything we want to suit our narrative, if we want 

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Am I reading that correctly?

They sold out, but Heck thought it was wrong for the brand so decided it was chalked off forever. Strange approach if that's what it is.

Ah well, he could always just increase ticket prices to make up the difference.

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

They sold out, but Heck thought it was wrong for the brand so decided it was chalked off forever. Strange approach if that's what it is.

I mean reading down the tweets its pretty 50/50 people liking them and not. Fans not liking / liking kits is just life isnt it.

Will always be subjective 

6 minutes ago, spiezels said:

I mean reading down the tweets its pretty 50/50 people liking them and not. Fans not liking / liking kits is just life isnt it.

Will always be subjective 

Absolutely. Kits is kits.

I don't know if that's a direct quote from him though, it's just weird. This item sold well, but I don't like it so it's never being sold again.

5 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

He seems real proud of the Adidas deal.

Yet, is it all that impressive? The club was in a real good position in the league and deep in a euro competition, the club owner is a minority owner of Adidas really makes it seem a lot easier to get this sponsorship deal to happen. 

I’m impressed yet I don’t feel it’s overly special. 

also, I hope the club is getting extra for essentially having the north stand sponsored by them 

The value of the deal that he negotiated doesn't appear to be that impressive. Newcastle negotiated more from Adidas, and even Everton appear to negotiated similar or better value deal from Castore. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Czarnikjak said:
8 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

The value of the deal that he negotiated doesn't appear to be that impressive

He'd tell you otherwise... More of a self publicist than a villa publicist. 

Edited by Dale
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

I think he meant sold out as in they were "sellouts" by changing the brand. I get why he changed the brand back to something more traditional, but throwback Iverson jerseys are non-committal and basically money-printers. He must have something personal against it :lol: 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I think he meant sold out as in they were "sellouts" by changing the brand. I get why he changed the brand back to something more traditional, but throwback Iverson jerseys are non-committal and basically money-printers. He must have something personal against it :lol: 

Ah right, fair.

Sort the ticket office out Heck. Relocation day and you can't get through! Only allowed to do it on the phone so why not get extra staff!  Oh and they have a break for lunch too so close the lines!

Amateur hour!

It's the 21st century!

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Sort the ticket office out Heck relocation day and you can't get through! Only allowed to do it on the phone so why not get extra staff!  Oh and they have a break for lunch too so close the lines!

Amateur hour!

It's the 21st century!

More interested in the flashy stuff than making sure the basics are working and functional perhaps?

Just now, sne said:

More interested in the flashy stuff than making sure the basics are working and functional perhaps?

Well employ me then to sort shit out for the majority! He can go get the big bucks whilst I keep everyone else happy 😜 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â