Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

8 hours ago, nick76 said:

Sorry but your child still takes up a full seat and therefore should be charged a full price for a seat, doesn’t matter whether they are 8 years old or 80 years old, they take up a whole seat and will be a seat that can’t be sold elsewhere for full value.  They aren’t using a third of a seat or there three kids are sitting on that seat.  I’m sorry but supply and demand maximisation, therefore all seats should be sold at the same full price…

Is that you Mr Heck?????

Joking....😉

However Nick's point is valid, it's all to do with numbers on a spreadsheet, an atmosphere doesn't create a profit, selling corporate packages seems to though.

I couldn't make the game on Saturday, not sure if my seat resold, but if it did there was a high chance it went to a GA+.........more income for Heck to achieve his short term objective...

5 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

The irony is £4,000 empty seats for a CAT A game is around 300k in lost revenue. Enough to knock a tenner off every season ticket holders Bayern Munich ticket.

Guy is an absolute buffoon.

I know. Hopefully the penny will drop with everyone before it's too late. 

29 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

I've had a season ticket in the upper Holte for 20 years. My 6 year old son has been on the season ticket waiting list since the day we named him and currently a member. He's football mad an wants to go to every game he can.

I checked Wolves, the cheapest seat I could find for resale in K4 was £72 for a 6 year old! He didn't go. 

He asked to go to Man U at home - cheapest ticket in K4 is currently £135 GA+. He wont go.

Checked Leicester vs Bournemouth the day before - It's £12 for him. We will probably go.

Christ Heck is playing a seriously dangerous game.

No, he said attracting the future generation of fans was super duper important to him. 

He must have some cunning scheme you've just not found yet. Why would he say that otherwise? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

But the 3000 unsold seats per game can’t be helping matters, and presumably they aren’t all resale seats As they are clumped together in big batches.

Oh they're definitely not resale seats

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Is that you Mr Heck?????

Joking....😉

However Nick's point is valid, it's all to do with numbers on a spreadsheet, an atmosphere doesn't create a profit, selling corporate packages seems to though.

I couldn't make the game on Saturday, not sure if my seat resold, but if it did there was a high chance it went to a GA+.........more income for Heck to achieve his short term objective...

Thanks mate, only quoting my first paragraph makes me look a dick.  Second paragraph missed off explains I’m only joking.  I’m enough of a dick without further people thinking I’m a dick…. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

an atmosphere doesn't create a profit,

that's where you're wrong though, the tv billions come from exactly this. once they kill that the bubble bursts.

Seeing photos of the empty seats on Saturday against local rivals and attendance under 40k is a disgrace to our club. Totally down to this man. Serious questions need to be asked.

What would attendances be like if we drop off in form ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

Hearing that Lee Preece, the Supporters Liaison Manager has resigned.

he had basically zero influence on those higher up than him. i'm basing this one one incident the details of which i won't share as it's personal to someone else (not me) but basically he was fighting the corner of a supporter who got their booking history wiped due to a misunderstanding. he was overruled by lynne o'reardon, who herself sounds like quite a piece of work to be honest and has gotten away rather lightly of criticism as supposed head of ticketing considering the problems people have been having

i'd imagine he's signed an NDA at some stage but if there's one person i'd love to hear from about how things are behind the scenes it's this guy

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â