Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

7 hours ago, Troglodyte said:

Decided I would get tickets for me and my daughter on the morning of the Wolves game. She's not been before but has the kids' membership, which I paid £20 for, and for the first time showed a real interest in going. There were several pairs of seats available together, but not a single one could be allocated to a child (despite this appearing as an option everywhere except for central Trinity). We ended up not going.

The reason for this is those tickets are season tickets being resold. So unless one of them is a child season ticket you will still have to pay adult price for it.

There was a good clip doing the rounds a few years ago. A Liverpool fan passionately ranting about how the increased prices were turning the club into a tourist club.
The fans that create the atmosphere were being priced out and replaced with day trippers and GA+ fans.
They were selling tickets, so commercially it was a success. But the atmosphere was suffering they had blocks of corporate tickets empty, people leaving halfway through the game.

We like to poke fun at the atmosphere at places like Anfield and the Emirates etc. This pricing by Heck is what leads to that sort of thing. It'll be us soon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, grantholtgolazo said:

I’ve mentioned before that I think the lack of action to counter Heck’s strategies seems to imply complicity from our owners. Other posters have stated they believe the owners wouldn’t be in tune with operations on this level, in short they aren’t consistently monitoring activities on the level of ticket pricing etc. 

Considering it’s been a number of days since the pricing structure and reaction has become news do we still think the owners are not aware or is it fair to say they are in agreement with the policies put in place by Heck and his team?

Well clearly yes. They would have the final say. They are businessmen after all and are aggressively looking to increase their asset value. And in fairness they have done an amazing job taking over the equivalent of  a failed state of a football club to become a top 4 club in six years. But the downside is the price increases.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The reason for this is those tickets are season tickets being resold. So unless one of them is a child season ticket you will still have to pay adult price for it.

Yep, just shows the need for a website system that matches the ambition of the club. Shouldn’t be too hard to filter for children’s tickets rather than having to click on every bloomin seat and then be told it can’t be assigned to a child pricing. I was in the same boat. My daughter’s football match cancelled last minute so thought I’d try and get tickets,  but not paying full price for a 13 year old! Surely better for the club to take what it can get and allow as many fans in as possible! 

…also clicking on a block that is available to find they’re all ga+ seats is beyond annoying…honestly can’t see it being that difficult to say ‘show me two seats where an adult and child can sit together’ 😡

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, randy_69 said:

My daughter’s football match cancelled last minute so thought I’d try and get tickets,  but not paying full price for a 13 year old! Surely better for the club to take what it can get and allow as many fans in as possible! 

Sorry but your child still takes up a full seat and therefore should be charged a full price for a seat, doesn’t matter whether they are 8 years old or 80 years old, they take up a whole seat and will be a seat that can’t be sold elsewhere for full value.  They aren’t using a third of a seat or there three kids are sitting on that seat.  I’m sorry but supply and demand maximisation, therefore all seats should be sold at the same full price…

For those others who defend Heck’s pricing, is this how I’m supposed to think now and respond to valid comments from people like randy_69? I obviously don’t think this way but we read pages and pages on various price defences and concessions will be the next thing people defend Heck on when he chooses that to get rid of as a quick revenue generation channel.

Edited by nick76

1 hour ago, Captain_Townsend said:

One of our best teams in 4 decades, unprecedented demand for seats and yet GA+ seats unsold game after game. 

Imagine when the result will drop or level off. We gonna have half empty stadium. But Heck will be long gone by than.

2 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

One of our best teams in 4 decades, unprecedented demand for seats and yet GA+ seats unsold game after game. 

There isn't the demand in the West Midlands area to sell seats at those prices unless we're playing a Bayern Munich or Man. United/City as those opponents attract day trippers.

Wolves may be a local rival but it's a bit too localised to attract the corporates we need to sell those seats.

Certainly won't be selling those seats for Brentford on a Wednesday night in a few months either.

13 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Imagine when the result will drop or level off. We gonna have half empty stadium. But Heck will be long gone by than.

Luckily no one at the club has that kind of attitude or they'd never get to this point to begin with..

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â