Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

11 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

He's so thick, it's hilarious. 

Really tough to not be flying the way we are on the pitch at the moment. Incredible incompetence. An anchor around Aston Villa's neck.

I can think of another word that sounds like anchor to describe him. 

19 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I can think of another word that sounds like anchor to describe him. 

He’s just doing the job he’s been told to do. The owners are as much at fault if not more. If we want to be one of the top clubs this is the price we have to pay for now. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MikeMcKenna said:

Last season v Wolves at home was sold out, this season I doubt we hit 39k. I am hearing that many of the hospitality packages are well undersold including CL Games - imho Heck’s strategy is f***ed up.

And sadly, he will never admit it. Probably not even to himself. 

Plus he's probably getting more revenue with those empty seats then he would if there were more GA seats.

Blocks of empty seats for a derby Saturday 3pm kick off is embarrassing and I'm fairly certain it's not the fans fault

1 hour ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Will be interested to see, but I think lots of traffic problems and ticket issues made an aporeance for more gaps at kick off. 

One thing I know is that they only release for resale when they've sold out the ground and for this game they released the re sale tickets. 

There were four distinct blocks of empty seats throughout the game. I took pictures but they’re too large to share on here. Two smaller blocks of empty seats in the corner of Trinity and Wilton by the Holte which I assume are Lower Grounds. One large block in the centre upper Witton and an enormous block taking up the centre of the Upper Trinity. These aren’t seats that people bought and didn’t turn up, they’re GA+ priced at a level which won’t sell. Turns out there aren’t thousands and thousands of people in and around Birmingham who are willing to pay £200 or whatever a game. Who’d have thunk it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, blunther said:

There were four distinct blocks of empty seats throughout the game. I took pictures but they’re too large to share on here. Two smaller blocks of empty seats in the corner of Trinity and Wilton by the Holte which I assume are Lower Grounds. One large block in the centre upper Witton and an enormous block taking up the centre of the Upper Trinity. These aren’t seats that people bought and didn’t turn up, they’re GA+ priced at a level which won’t sell. Turns out there aren’t thousands and thousands of people in and around Birmingham who are willing to pay £200 or whatever a game. Who’d have thunk it. 

Was a gamble which one to quote as I'm sure two will be hidden, but you're right.

The novelty will have caused the first couple of games to sell well. Reality will bite and you'll see a fraction of all those GA+ linked seats sell out for most games. You'll get the birthdays and day trippers for the less major games, but only the major opposition matches will sell out. Some of those empty blocks belong to pure hospitality as well, and that cost is upwards of 400 for some of the packages.

Heck's challenge is to work out the average demand, and offer accordingly. But like has been said, he'll make more charging a premium for those areas, and leaving them half empty for 10 games a season, than he would having them filled with GA paying fans every match, so I doubt he'll change anything.

Edited by MrBlack

1 hour ago, TDR V2 said:

And sadly, he will never admit it. Probably not even to himself. 

Plus he's probably getting more revenue with those empty seats then he would if there were more GA seats.

Blocks of empty seats for a derby Saturday 3pm kick off is embarrassing and I'm fairly certain it's not the fans fault

Indeed. He won't admit anything. He will be along on a video in coming months with more lies and gaslighting rubbing our faces in it. We were so very close to being the club we always knew we were with a passionate fan base packing the ground every week and he has messed it up. Tragic really.

Edited by Captain_Townsend

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â