Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

59 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Welcome to come along with me for a day if you want mate if you like cocaine,  alcohol poisoning a good punch up and lady boys you’re in for a treat 👍

Oh, erm, really sorry mate but I can’t make that day. 

Edited by Tayls
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

As a non season ticket holder, and someone who hasn’t been to a game in 8 years (I have no one to go with anymore, and going alone isn’t something I do), when it came to looking at buying a ticket for a home game, and just having a play with the champions league games, the process of buying a ticket is a bloody mess. The amount of different options that are available for memberships, hospitality, etc, it’s completely insane. 

I’m a big advocate for change, even though my recent attendance to games probably means that my opinion on the matter is null and void, but if they were to adopt a new modern system then I’d be all for it! But then again, I’d also be in support of a stadium move if it meant increasing capacity and making transport links easier for all. 

You just need to buy a membership and you’d be able to buy a ticket to almost any game. 

You'll struggle for champions league tickets but if you’d gone to just one Europa conference game last season you’d have as good a chance as anyone who isn’t a season ticket holder. 

The criteria for getting tickets  is absolutely **** if you asked me. But it’s very much **** in favour of people who don’t go very often

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Welcome to come along with me for a day if you want mate if you like cocaine,  alcohol poisoning a good punch up and lady boys you’re in for a treat 👍

A more casual VT reader might think you were having a joke here. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

The master plan is to turn the Premier League into the NFL. That could be a positive or negative depending on how much you care about the soul and traditions of the sport.

They'll get their Super League, it's just a matter of when.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

A more casual VT reader might think you were having a joke here. 

In all fairness mate I’m not surprised you’ve not bothered having another big day after last season‘s shenanigans. Really sorry I had to leave you in the Good Hope  but I was on a promise . I assume they got the filament lightbulb out without breaking 🤞🤞

• Haha 1

Heck (assuming it was his call) did release a very very small number of GA season tickets to the waiting list.

I think it was about 200 at most.  They hadn't planned to, and said they weren't going to,  but maybe renewals were even lower than they'd anticipated. It does suggest that whatever figure we're at is the one they want to keep. 

That doesn't mean they like the every day fan or will treat ST holders with any more respect. They'll continue to hike the prices, knowing that there are thousands waiting to pay the increased price if the existing regulars get pushed beyond their limit. Maybe next season they'll lower the total there want again, but release a small number to the waiting list to give people some hope. 

Edited by MrBlack

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

In all fairness mate I’m not surprised you’ve not bothered having another big day after last season‘s shenanigans. Really sorry I had to leave you in the Good Hope  but I was on a promise . I assume they got the filament lightbulb out without breaking 🤞🤞

It's fine now thanks. 

ouch-hurt.gif

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

You just need to buy a membership and you’d be able to buy a ticket to almost any game. 

You'll struggle for champions league tickets but if you’d gone to just one Europa conference game last season you’d have as good a chance as anyone who isn’t a season ticket holder. 

The criteria for getting tickets  is absolutely **** if you asked me. But it’s very much **** in favour of people who don’t go very often

But I think even the fact that you have to buy a membership, to then be able to buy a ticket, is weird. And I can’t buy a ticket for myself and possibly my child, because I have to buy a membership for them as well. It’s a mad process. 

4 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

You are completely wrong. OBE is 100% right. The past 2 years this is exactly what has happened at Villa and will continue to happen. Tiered memberships are what will replace season tickets most likely.

I would put big money on us and the majority of clubs in the league still having season tickets in 10 years. Heck, (just to stay on topic), even 20 years. 

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

But I think even the fact that you have to buy a membership, to then be able to buy a ticket, is weird. And I can’t buy a ticket for myself and possibly my child, because I have to buy a membership for them as well. It’s a mad process. 

Yeah it is weird. It’s purely a moneymaking exercise. 

But it still means it’s easy to get tickets. Someone else in here not so long ago was saying the same thing, that it’s hard to get tickets. 

It’s not. At all. For 99% of games it’s very easy

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Or Monday, as I call it.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

" All inclusive with GA+++++++ tickets c*cksucka! "

Cut Below — arresteddevelopment-hell: THE GREATEST MOVIES...Ladyboy GIFs | TenorDepri GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHYDrunks Fighting GIFs | Tenor

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â