Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

On 14/09/2024 at 14:10, spiezels said:

Id bet all the new hospitality combined GA, and GA+ add a hell of a lot more than them old boxes in the doug ellis and north stand. 

I would say for certain. It's a much harder sell to get a company to part with tens of thousands to rent an expensive box they can only fit 6 or so people in.  And it takes up a lot of space.

Whereas there are a lot of companies and wealthy ish people who can pay a few hundred on a match by match basis for a ticket to a posh lounge. 

A mixture of an easier sell and more spaces available to fit in per sq ft. 

On 14/09/2024 at 20:06, DakotaVilla said:

“As far as I aware, and I say this guardedly, because, who can believe anything these days....my understanding is from some reports, Chris Heck was not happy, in implementing these price increases.....Folk can take that ,anyway they see fit.”

I assumed that you actually had some inside knowledge. Please can you confirm that you have no inside knowledge whatsoever and that this is just your opinion?

I rarely have any inside knowledge, it's just my opinion. If I do have ITK I will say, but even then, that can't always be trusted.

My overriding point is.....I am not in favour of criticising a guys job, or his reputation, when I am not in control of the facts he has to deal with, to make his decisions.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Christ...🤦🏽‍♂️

Do you not think so?

There's a lot of 'fan language' that seems odd to me coming from highly paid professionals working in leadership positions in the sport.

I think I'd throw up if one of our board tweeted that an opposition player was a 'dusty baller'.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Do you not think so?

There's a lot of 'fan language' that seems odd to me coming from highly paid professionals working in leadership positions in the sport.

I think I'd throw up if one of our board tweeted that an opposition player was a 'dusty baller'.

It really doesn't give me feelings one way or another, it's just a social post 

Social Media and how execs interact is totally different these days.

This obviously also varies by industry but we are kind of in the " entertainment" industry.

Have a look on LinkedIn, ( If you can survive the cringe ) and you'll notice that even higher  executives and CEOs speak and share on these channels alot less formally now.

The example of " Dusty Baller " is totally different and I'm speaking within reason of course.

You've still got to maintain a level of decency.

I run socials for my own business and if you look I to trends being organic , more personable and less " uppity " is what works these days.

Either way again, it's legit just something I'd look at and " like " then move on lol.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It really doesn't give me feelings one way or another, it's just a social post 

Social Media and how execs interact is totally different these days.

This obviously also varies by industry but we are kind of in the " entertainment" industry.

Even have a look on LinkedIn, ( If you can survive the cringe ) and you'll notice that even higher  executives and CEOs speak and share on these channels alot less formally now.

The example of " Dusty Baller " is totally different and I'm speaking within reason of course.

You've still got to maintain a level of decency.

I run socials for my own business and if you look I to trends being organic , more personable and less " uppity " is what works these days.

Either way again, it's legit just something I'd look at and " like " then move on lol.

I deleted my LinkedIn about 5 years ago because of the way it was heading!

I know I'm relatively old fashioned on this, but I really don't like it.  It's nothing to do with Heck personally though.

• Like 1

You don't think a senior figure at a club that finished fourth in the whole of England last season, and are playing in Europe's premier club competition this season, saying 'big club' next to a picture of some shirts in a sports store is cringey?

• Like 2

In agreement that its incredibly cringe. They aren't even on mannequins like the Arsenal shirts, just two little racks with a few home and away shirts hanging on them, but we're supposed to be impressed because it's Adidas on Oxford St?

Proper small time for me.

• Confused 1

On 15/09/2024 at 17:54, Brumstopdogs said:

I'd be feeding a smaller villa shirt through the hand of the mannequin. So the dad is buying a Villa top for his child.

Or just replace the Arsenal top with a Villa one.

Then get the heck out of there

Edited by TDR V2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â