Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

9 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Gone back to last year prices, idiots for even putting it up in the 1st place

Great news they’ve backed down.  Disappointed the backlash had to happen for them to realise it’s not acceptable.  Hopefully Heck learns from this!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Oh dear. How many spaces? 50? So, less than £10k extra per season? Thats a corporate lunch! 

Massive PR own goal. 

Heck needed something to pay for the players tunnel repaint!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Well technically those who have season tickets right now are lucky in many ways yes  … plenty of people on the waiting list. The President the COO, CFO and all the other senior management know this and will maximise this. Also if you’re struggling to afford navigating modern day life let alone watching football if you do have one still I’d say there is a counter argument it could be considered a luxury item. I get where you’re coming from but think you lose your point in the way you put your pov across 

As I said before. Take your American view of the bastardisation and destruction of local communities supporting their teams in the endless pursuit of commercial gain and shove it where the sun does not shine. 

If that’s the future then I will have no stake in it. 

14 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Yes I agree with you, on supply and demand for tickets. Yet that whole thing is for an argument that has nothing to do with disability discrimination. And you had to argue with everyone on it to prove a point to what someone else said about a different topic that’s in the CL thread (maybe, possibly, probably)

different issue different discussion 

so stevo, should the club charge parking fees for disabled users?

No they shouldn’t. I’m surprised they do in the first place, let alone doubling it. 

They do because the demand is there. Which shouldn’t matter

Just now, DakotaVilla said:

As I said before. Take your American view of the bastardisation and destruction of local communities supporting their teams in the endless pursuit of commercial gain and shove it where the sun does not shine. 

If that’s the future then I will have no stake in it. 

Cheerio then 👋 but if you pay the price for a season ticket you are part of it 😂 Also it’s more than just my view it’s the reality of modern football. Don’t agree with it but also too late to bemoan and think you’re deluded to think otherwise. Good luck with your crusade but you’ve failed 

• Shocked 1

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Nah, that's not good enough.

'Shit, people are really angry, let's delay it for a year for season ticket holders but keep charging everyone else double.'

words removed.

"We'd like to apologise."

Like, you knew exactly what you were doing. Stick your apology up your arse. Worthless.

• Like 2

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

I agree they should charge at all.. and I’m not sure there was demand. I don’t think I I’ve heard of issues about disabled people needing spaces. 

If there was no demand then they wouldn’t sell. 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Disabled parking brings in so little revenue compared to our turnover, just reduce it to £19 a season - £1 a game. Give something back to the disabled fans, in a time of increased costs. Would make a huge difference.

They should just make it free as a real apology. 

• Like 1

I think from experience part of the issue is that these people in power spend too long looking at data and spreadsheets whilst getting paid handsomely they lose sight and touch with the human element of being a football fan.

Think adding an ex player like Ian Taylor to the board or a true senior position would help massively. Bayern do this well and would only help bridge the divide between execs and fans IMO. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I think from experience part of the issue is that these people in power spend too long looking at data and spreadsheets whilst getting paid handsomely they lose sight and touch with the human element of being a football fan.

Think adding an ex player like Ian Taylor to the board or a true senior position would help massively. Bayern do this well and would only help bridge the divide between execs and fans IMO. 

How does this explain the parking charges? That has nothing to do with football.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

"We'd like to apologise."

Like, you knew exactly what you were doing. Stick your apology up your arse. Worthless.

It's not really an apology at all is it, it doesn't acknowledge what they did wrong or explain why they're sorry. 

If I tried to defuse a row with the other half with 'I wish to apologise' and pretended that constituted an apology, I'd get kicked in the knackers

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â