Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Dude, the difference is discrimination 

Disabled fans are essentially paying extra for being disabled. 

it really has nothing to do with the ticket debate, even if the reason for the parking fee maybe the same. 

Exactly. So sometimes supply and demand doesn’t apply. Contrary to what those posters were constantly telling us

• Thanks 1

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Exactly. So sometimes supply and demand doesn’t apply. Contrary to what those posters were constantly telling us

What does that statement and you bringing it up have to do with disability discrimination? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DakotaVilla said:

I agree. I bet many of these “happy customers” are non season ticket holders and probably based in the US or somewhere else.

And what if they are? They are entitled to an opinion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Supply and demand does apply to tickets though … parking spaces for disabled people obviously not 

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

What does that statement and you bringing it up have to do with disability discrimination? 

I’ve explained it a number of times on previous posts. You can refer back if you like

What if we have too many disabled fans? Surely the laws of supply and demand apply there as well?

Do we do a televised show where we all pay to decide who is the most disabled?

At the end of the day it’s all for PSR so that makes it ok. 

(sarcasm)

Just now, thabucks said:

Supply and demand does apply to tickets though … parking spaces for disabled people obviously not 

So supply and demand has exceptions. We’re in agreement

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DakotaVilla said:

Do we do a televised show where we all pay to decide who is the most disabled?

At the end of the day it’s all for PSR so that makes it ok. 

This actually made me laugh out loud when it shouldn't have ffs.

I'm going to hell.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

And what if they are? They are entitled to an opinion.

Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone has one. Doesn’t make it relevant but the location of their arsehole provides context to their ridiculous opinion.

Just because the US has bastardized the ability for any working class person to attend sports in the US doesn’t mean it’s ok for that cancer to set roots here. 

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I’ve explained it a number of times on previous posts. You can refer back if you like

You haven’t actually answered question directly, because no one has asked you directly. 

what is your point about other people talking about supply and demand regarding tickets have to do with disability discrimination in regards of parking and the access of it? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The misconception is that people, like myself, who say the ticket prices is supply and demand or it's modern football or that it's football in general not just villa and that it is what it is, means that we think it's ok

It's not, it's **** wank 

Trying to explain it or excuse it doesn't mean agreement or happiness with it

This is even **** rocket polisher 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone has one. Doesn’t make it relevant but the location of their arsehole provides context to their ridiculous opinion.

Just because the US has bastardized the ability for any working class person to attend sports in the US doesn’t mean it’s ok for that cancer to set roots here. 

Far too late for that … we’ve been customers and consumers for years rather than fans - we’re just playing catch up after years of mismanagement and failure to capitalise - that’s where Heck comes into the equation - to bridge that gap. If it wasn’t him it would be someone else. It’s wrong but reality 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

There is no reasonable explanation possible for these ticket prices. They are quite literally some of the most egregious prices announced by any club in the world. 

The mental gymnastics being performed on this thread deserves gold medals. 

• Like 1

Just now, DakotaVilla said:

There is no reasonable explanation possible for these ticket prices. They are quite literally some of the most egregious prices announced by any club in the world. 

The mental gymnastics being performed on this thread deserves gold medals. 

I think you'd be surprised 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Far too late for that … we’ve been customers and consumers for years rather than fans - we’re just playing catch up after years of mismanagement and failure to capitalise - that’s where Heck comes into the equation - to bridge that gap. If it wasn’t him it would be someone else. It’s wrong but reality 

Says the us based fan. (I bet you are). Just because you all destroyed your local fan base communities chasing the dollar doesn’t mean we have to. 

9 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

You haven’t actually answered question directly, because no one has asked you directly. 

what is your point about other people talking about supply and demand regarding tickets have to do with disability discrimination in regards of parking and the access of it? 

19 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

7 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Why not? If say we had 1000 disable fans wanting a parking spot and only 100 spaces, why isn’t it supply and demand like your other argument?

I think it’s beyond hideous what they have done but as many have said on here it’s supply and demand I’m being lead to believe about all this on what Heck is doing this for.

If our ground was 80,000 capacity they wouldn’t be charging £79 per ticket but as it’s in the 40k zone they are because of demand. If there are 100 spots but 1000 people wanting a spot, you’re saying the logic still doesn’t apply.  

Disabled people are being marginalised, working class are being marginalised, my mother last season was 78 years old then was marginalised when they raised her pensioner season ticket by 32% and again this season by a big amount, struggles to walk (not handicapped) and struggles to breathe.  

What’s next to be marginalised by Heck and crew…the youngsters paying adult prices?  It’s beyond hideous what they have done re disabled parking spots just as it was last season where my mother last season prices increased so much and she just has her pension which doesn’t go up by that amount.  

My young teenage nephew working to pay for his season ticket next to pay adult prices?  Yes some of these are worse than others but they are comparable and are bad.  That’s before we discuss yesterday’s argument of Heck marginalising the working class in CL ticket prices.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The misconception is that people, like myself, who say the ticket prices is supply and demand or it's modern football or that it's football in general not just villa and that it is what it is, means that we think it's ok

It's not, it's **** wank 

Trying to explain it or excuse it doesn't mean agreement or happiness with it

This is even **** rocket polisher 

I didn’t say anyone was ok with it. I was pointing out that this extreme example highlights that the logic being used by those posters doesn’t make sense

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

Says the us based fan. (I bet you are). Just because you all destroyed your local fan base communities chasing the dollar doesn’t mean we have to. 

But like I said, that's football, every club is doing it 

It's gone, long gone 

• Like 2

I’ve worked it out. Thank me later.

I reckon this is all just a big mistake. When Mr Heck was creating his PowerPoint presentation with the new pricing structure (and the slides were complete with fancy animations such as fade in/out etc), he put the dollar prices down … instead of pounds… so what is £97, should actually be £73… and so on. 

Edited by Tayls
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â