Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

This is so funny, he's such an idiot.

He could even have got away with sneaking these through if he did it in a busy week. Certainly in terms of wider attention.

Launches it at the start of a window with no game for two weeks. How stupid can you be :crylaugh:

Hope he likes cabbage.

Just now, Awol said:

The work Unai has put into building a strong relationship between the team and the fans.. he must be ready to slap the socks off Heck right now. 

Sawiris is no mug, he must be fuming too.

I don't think the owners would ever get involved at these levels. He probably will never know.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don't think the owners would ever get involved at these levels. He probably will never know.

The negative media coverage Villa has picked up in the last 48 hours there’s no way he doesn’t know/won’t find out very soon. 

That’s before our caricature of a pitiless US capitalist explicitly went after the disabled. It’s so awful it’s almost funny. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I just can't get my head around who would have signed this off.  

David Cameron would be proud of it if he remembered to also stop supporting West Ham. 

It's cruelty for the sake of it. There's zero to gain from this beyond condemnation and more fan anger. Is that the gambit here? 

I wonder if that off duty paramedic that saved that fan in the lower holte has received for bill for the free season ticket yet

Edited by TDR V2

Just now, Awol said:

The negative media coverage Villa has picked up in the last 48 hours there’s no way he doesn’t know/won’t find out very soon. 

That’s before our caricature of a pitiless US capitalist explicitly went after the disabled. It’s so awful it’s almost funny. 

100% he'll be informed about this. Negative publicity always outweighs good. 

Would not be surprised to see Heck shown the door just to save face in the not too distant future. 

It's really not a good last few days for the club is it. 

• Like 2

Had the club come out and said these are the prices that get us through PSR this season then it would have been hard to swallow but at least some sort of communication.

its just a massive cash grab and so much so it could derail the home games with a bad atmosphere and protests 

1 hour ago, calcifer said:

I am surprised Heck isn't going down the Oasis style ticket prices for the Champions league.... prices go through the roof because people will pay it.

I mean, he is really, when you think about it.

Regardless of what deals he's done or signed I think the sooner he does one the better. Another 2 years under him and we won't have any relationship with the club

3 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Would not be surprised to see Heck shown the door just to save face in the not too distant future. 

It's really not a good last few days for the club is it. 

Is it mad to think this was always the plan?

Bring someone in to make all the unpopular changes and take all the blame, give him a golden handshake when he goes 'too far', and come out of it looking like the good guys?

He's certainly never come across like a man worried about the long term or being liked.

• Like 1

100% increase on disabled parking just seems so petty and unessascary

it's not been a good week for the club off the field, a PR disaster

it's not a good look for Aston Villa as a whole 

Nas and Wes need to get in there and rattle a few feathers to get the PR train back on track

Edited by imavillan

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

It should be extremely uncomfortable for him to attend a supporters group

You're joking. He doesn't turn up to these at all. Sends his lacky who refuses to take on board anything put to him.

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Is it mad to think this was always the plan?

Bring someone in to make all the unpopular changes and take all the blame, give him a golden handshake when he goes 'too far', and come out of it looking like the good guys?

Beginning to seem like this theory may not be that farfetched.

They could just send him over to V Sports or to another arm to do the same.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Just now, TDR V2 said:

Regardless of what deals he's done or signed I think the sooner he does one the better. Another 2 years under him and we won't have any relationship with the club

He's got a better shirt deal and sponsorship deal. TBH Emery has done more to earn those deal increases than Heck through the upturn on the pitch imo. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Mind elaborating your views?

increased revenue = increased spending on the squad = increased performances on the pitch

Increased performances on the pitch benefits all fans.

Increased ticket prices impacts a minority of fans and doesn't impact the majority of fans as they don't attend games. 

So the majority of fans aren't impacted by ticket prices and do benefit from the improvements in the playing squad.

Please give you counter points to this.

Thanks

I think this is the most arrogant post I’ve read anywhere on the internets. Wow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Beginning to seem like this theory may not be that farfetched.

They could just send him over to V Sports or to another arm to do the same.

Heck-a-holics can tell themselves this if they wish.

• Haha 2

Just now, BG_Villa_Fan said:

I think this is the most arrogant post I’ve read anywhere on the internets. Wow.

Which is why i didn’t reply to it. It’s Trumpesque in defence of Heck

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â