Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

Just now, avfc1982am said:

£380 to park at the club 19 times a year for around 2 hours or so if you're disabled. £10 an hour. It's disgraceful behaviour tbh. It should be free for those with disabilities. 

It’s a bloody scandal. How dare they. Time to make the protests loud and clear. Heck is clear he only cares about the money. 

1 minute ago, avfc1982am said:

£380 to park at the club 19 times a year for around 2 hours or so if you're disabled. £10 an hour. It's disgraceful behaviour tbh. It should be free for those with disabilities. 

Yeah but then it'd be easier for them to go to games. They don't pay as much and take up valuable space that could be filled with padded seats.

Dragging the club down in these difficult PSR times.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

It’s a bloody scandal. How dare they. Time to make the protests loud and clear. Heck is clear he only cares about the money. 

While he's a dickhead, I don't draw the line at him. The owners must know the direction he's taking this stuff, and while he stays in the job, they're supporting this behaviour.

The billionaire owners might not be good people, who'd have thought.

• Like 3

People raised the point of how insignificant the price gouging ticket prices made on our books.

Just consider that for this. How many spaces are there? How much can they possibly be making from this? Maybe a week or two of a players wages over a season, at the cost of exploiting disabled fans who might not be able to attend without convenient parking?

I actually can't think of anything the club has done in my lifetime that I've been more disgusted by, and for what, a relative pittance.

The top of this club is rotten

• Like 3

Yeah not even I can find grounds to defend this one in truth.

Even just from a PR perspective, especially given the current climate this just seems downright stupid.

Unless there is context missing but i can't fathom what that could be..

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

I see I have been ridiculed about the North stand. I did PM one or two earlier this year explaining a past vulnerability about why this issue was dear to my heart. Oh well. I will shut up about it now because after 30 years I think I am falling out of love with Villa. It survived Lambert, relegation and Xia. I bought into the idea this was a big aston villa family. But it seems to support this club going forward you have to park the passion, know the cost of everything and the value of nothing. I hope it is worth it.

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

People raised the point of how insignificant the price gouging ticket prices made on our books.

Just consider that for this. How many spaces are there? How much can they possibly be making from this? Maybe a week or two of a players wages over a season, at the cost of exploiting disabled fans who might not be able to attend without convenient parking?

I actually can't think of anything the club has done in my lifetime that I've been more disgusted by, and for what, a relative pittance.

The top of this club is rotten

I'd say at best it's covering a 5th of someone like Dendonker's weekly wage.

It's of no benefit to the club. The guy is just an absolute prick and needs to go.

20 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

You’re just not intellectual enough to understand supply and demand mate. 

We CAN charge this much and therefor we SHOULD charge this much. Because that’s how all business works don’t you know

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Absolute scum..I won't give these pricks a **** penny.

It's been such a moronic move to make, it really has.

Before the kit was out, people were going mad, excited to give the club money.

Identical cat A prices wouldn't have raised one single headline.

Heck has turned fans against the club. People will be making a concerted effort to not spend a penny at Villa Park.

He should be sacked for this. He's killing revenue.

• Like 2

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah that's not what he was insinuating at all though was it?

Let's be real here.

He was just pointing out the big difference between the issues.

I was just being playful (thought the emoji  would do the heavy lifting for me tbh) because those posts seem to have disappeared and there would've been no resolution otherwise.

My point in the first place wasn't literally comparing the two though. It's the attitude of a granted select few in response to the behaviour we've seen in the past week. Give an inch and they'll take a mile, everything about it all stinks albeit some more morally reprehensible than others. Regardless you have and will continue to see some people defend it all in the name of business/FFP/PSR/whatever.

• Like 2

The work Unai has put into building a strong relationship between the team and the fans.. he must be ready to slap the socks off Heck right now. 

Sawiris is no mug, he must be fuming too.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â