Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

If there isn’t the demand there for these expensive GA+ seats then they’ll have to reduce the prices at some point. I suspect they’ll see how it goes over the next few months then we might see some changes. It’s not a great look having empty seats when we’re at our most successful on the pitch. 

3 minutes ago, Alakagom said:

Doesn't that completely devalue it for the people that paid full price? Everyone would stop buying and wait few days before to buy it on the cheap.

No, I mean sell them as normal seats, not as GA+ seats with all the extras.

• Like 1

Empty seats are a frustration, but as someone who just can't justify spending that much, I guess I'm slightly glad I haven't simply been replaced by a class of fan who will pay that much. If there's not demand they'll have to take another look at the pricing.

1 hour ago, grantholtgolazo said:

I’m grant holt, but I’d guess Chris is doing well & celebrating a great win. 

Thee Grant Holt?! If so, you can definitely afford GA+.

You're seeing the effects of the champions league ticket pricing here. If the ga+ prices were similar to last year, and this game hadn't been miscategorised as a Cat A game, it would have sold out. Problem is he's bankrupted the fan base due to the lovely kits and training gear and the extortionate CL ticket prices.

There isn't enough expendable income in the city to afford what he's pitching, and we haven't yet got the global interest to fill in the blanks. Not sure we ever will compared with what London has to offer, but maybe will improve if we keep winning.

• Like 2

He's so thick, it's hilarious. 

Really tough to not be flying the way we are on the pitch at the moment. Incredible incompetence. An anchor around Aston Villa's neck.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

You're seeing the effects of the champions league ticket pricing here. If the ga+ prices were similar to last year, and this game hadn't been miscategorised as a Cat A game, it would have sold out. Problem is he's bankrupted the fan base due to the lovely kits and training gear and the extortionate CL ticket prices.

There isn't enough expendable income in the city to afford what he's pitching, and we haven't yet got the global interest to fill in the blanks. Not sure we ever will compared with what London has to offer, but maybe will improve if we keep winning.

This. 100% this. All of this. 

9 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

He's so thick, it's hilarious. 

Really tough to not be flying the way we are on the pitch at the moment. Incredible incompetence. An anchor around Aston Villa's neck.

seriously-im-not-even-that-crazy.gif

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â