Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

FFS come in this thread of an update and all I see is tyre puns. I wish they would hurry up with the announcement, I was up all night and i've got terrible black circles and need some sleep.

Edited by jim
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, supermon said:

The excitement at thinking the kit was announced with the number of pages...find out it's all about tyres. Never change VT,never change!

unless of course the tread goes below the legal limit and then absolutely do change 

5 minutes ago, jim said:

FFS come in this thread of an update and all I see is tyre puns. I wish they would hurry up with the announcement, I was up all night and i've got terrible black circles and need some sleep.

Black circles from being tyred?

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Question for the people who reckon having a gambling sponsor is going to turn everyone into zombies and addicts...

How many of you have ever owned a Mita copier, or gotten a car from Cazoo?

I got my car from Cazoo, £250 off discount for AV season ticket holders too. 

• Like 1

no concerns this is the company that was dropped by norwich at all? it's a reprehensible sponsorship decision, but as ever i'll be in the minority while money hungry football fans with no moral compass continue to not give the slightest shit as long as it brings in money. Which of the pathetic default responses will it be?

"this is just how football is?"

"what am i supposed to do?"

"who gives a **** about gambling addicts? not all of us are piss weak pussies"

"yeah but lots of other parts of football are shit so we shouldn't bother"

etc

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

You’d have thought it would be online now, esp if the club shop opens up at 2 people might have a wasted journey when they get there and don’t like it 

To be fair, those who get there as soon as it opens would buy anything even a bin bag with a badge on.

• Haha 1

Not only is our main shirt sponsor enjoying a lot of negative publicity today (but all publicity is good publicity, right?), but I noticed that our new sleeve sponsor is a spread betting firm and not a "trading" firm. Poor form on both counts for the club, but money talks I suppose.

2 minutes ago, moose said:

Not only is our main shirt sponsor enjoying a lot of negative publicity today (but all publicity is good publicity, right?), but I noticed that our new sleeve sponsor is a spread betting firm and not a "trading" firm. Poor form on both counts for the club, but money talks I suppose.

Don’t understand why they announced it on the same day as the kit given how negative it will get and thus take any shine off a new kit launch.  Should’ve announced at least a day or two before…