1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

Legit?

Find URL of gif

Go to > Other Media

> "Insert image from URL"

Paste URL of gif.

Done

spacer.png

You missed out the bit where it’s ALWAYS more than the 500kb limit… which is why I want the GIF keyboard back, but I seem to be the only one. I tried to find a gif earlier, tried 4 different ones, all over 500kb so gave up 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

You missed out the bit where it’s ALWAYS more than the 500kb limit… which is why I want the GIF keyboard back, but I seem to be the only one. I tried to find a gif earlier, tried 4 different ones, all over 500kb so gave up 

Same. Have never been able to post a gif.

I’m all over emojis tho 🥳🤩⚽

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I've never had that issue linking any gif I found via Google. Are you sure it applies to direct links?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I always use GIPHY app and never have an issue 👌

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

VERY crudely done on powerpoint in about 2 mins but I think i'd be buying if it looked anywhere near this. 

av-min.jpg

Hopefully not stripes as I've put on a fair bit of timber since the Asics or Reebok striped kits, we all know that stripes or hoops aren't too kind  to the beer belly look 😂 the Reebok one was and still is one of my favourites.

17 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I've never had that issue linking any gif I found via Google. Are you sure it applies to direct links?

Just tried one from Giphy and no joy. Can’t just copy and paste the URL as it won’t let me, so I tried to copy and paste but over 500kb 😢 

Edited by alreadyexists

41 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I’ve never had an issue with mine being too big. Are you sure you’re doing it properly?

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I always use GIPHY app and never have an issue 👌

How does that work? You find it in app, and then copy and paste to VT or do you copy the URL (is there a URL in the app?)?

1 minute ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

I’ve never had an issue with mine being too big. Are you sure you’re doing it properly?

spacer.png

I’m not 100% sure but it never seems to work, if I copy and paste the gif 9 times out of 10 it is over the 500kb limit, or if I Google and go to a gif site the url doesn’t have a GIF file extension so that won’t paste in either… 

The gif keyboard was great, loved it, but it’s gone and apparently is never coming back 

15 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

How does that work? You find it in app, and then copy and paste to VT or do you copy the URL (is there a URL in the app?)?

Copy the GIF link and then just paste to VT. You get the URL link option by pressing the paper airplane type button below the GIF 👍

On topic - new kit… yeah. I’d love it to be tomorrow, but can’t see it as they normally tell us a release don’t they?!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Copy the GIF link and then just paste to VT. You get the URL link option by pressing the paper airplane type button below the GIF 👍

On topic - new kit… yeah. I’d love it to be tomorrow, but can’t see it as they normally tell us a release don’t they?!

It didn’t work 😢 

14 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

I thinks it’s claret and blue 

Funny, but half our home kits for the last 20 years haven't been claret and blue, so actually this is very good to know, thank you

• Haha 1