New kits 23/24

sne

20 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Mexico 2024 Adidas Home KitMexico 2024 Adidas Away Kit

Hungary 2024 Adidas Home KitHungary 2024 Adidas Away Kit

Argentina 2024 Adidas Away KitSpain 2024 Adidas Away Shirt

Spain 2024 Adidas Home Kit

that spain away kit is shite

of course as we sign a mega adidas deal and all get excited about it they release a load of shit kits

Wait a second... So you can have both a round badge AND a shield badge on the same shirt??!?! That solves all our problems!

13 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

The England away is kind of meh (I don't care about the colour not being 'traditional', it just looks quite boring), but the home . . . the home is beautiful. 

Agreed. I hadn't noticed the coloured panels on the away kit. They're not that great, but I still like it.

But the home is amazing. Collar is a bit weird but it looks great

• Like 1

It's not their best but Nigeria have got it right again with their dark green/bright green look they've had for a couple editions now. Has something.

2339_nigeria_2024_nike_home_kit_d.jpeg

• Like 1

Nigeria always hits.

Canada is laughably bad, I think they and Nike are at war at this point.

Panama has a black and gold new kit I can't find a pic of online after seeing it that is very nice.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

United States 2024 Nike Away Kit

United States 2024 Nike Home Kit

both of them are shite

The home shorts are good. But yeah, Nike has let down so, so many countries this year (as has Adidas).

I'm hoping because it's an off round for designs with the next cycle being World Cup and the hard work is being put into those. But I doubt it.

The USA really nailed it when they had the red and white hoops a decade or so ago. It's such an obvious and distinctive look for them and they should have stuck with it. Everything else they've done since is disappointing.

i thought their previous home shirt was better than englands (that said englands last one was shit) and that's reversed this time around, englands is far better, we've done away with the garbage shoulder detail whereas they've kept it

The Norwegian FA are being accused of stealing the design for their new kid from a Norwegian club side called Hamar. They got a point.

De nya norska tröjorna. Se Hamars fotbollströjor i Instagram-inlägget längst ner.3bdf7b96-6e96-4942-a59f-1bfa883d5326?fit=crop&format=auto&h=485&q=50&w=765&s=07d579d9dcd638c15fc616a9a1d6d9e9c5962dfe

Norway kit look pretty nice tbf.

31 minutes ago, sne said:

The Norwegian FA are being accused of stealing the design for their new kid from a Norwegian club side called Hamar. They got a point.

De nya norska tröjorna. Se Hamars fotbollströjor i Instagram-inlägget längst ner.3bdf7b96-6e96-4942-a59f-1bfa883d5326?fit=crop&format=auto&h=485&q=50&w=765&s=07d579d9dcd638c15fc616a9a1d6d9e9c5962dfe

Could use this as a template for a Villa shirt featuring all the different clarets and blues we've suffered over the years. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, 479Villan said:

Nigeria always hits.

Canada is laughably bad, I think they and Nike are at war at this point.

Panama has a black and gold new kit I can't find a pic of online after seeing it that is very nice.

It really is. Much prefer the current shirt. Probably $150 CAD. I really like both England shirts, except the stadium away, the texture looks quite a bit different to the pro vesrion. So I'd like to see it in person before I pur-chase it.

2 hours ago, sne said:

Seems different enough in implementation and an obvious enough concept for Norway that I think I'd give them the benefit of the doubt really.

Hamar have basically nicked the 2012 Norway shirt and centred the stripe ;) 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, MapleVilla said:

It really is. Much prefer the current shirt. Probably $150 CAD.

The whole deal with not having a new kit for the World Cup was one thing, but I guess if this is what they roll out for Canada then you should be thankful they didn't do something new in 2022 I suppose.

12 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

The USA really nailed it when they had the red and white hoops a decade or so ago. It's such an obvious and distinctive look for them and they should have stuck with it. Everything else they've done since is disappointing.

Those shirts were fantastic. I don’t mind the US having white shirts and blue shorts at home, and I think the new home shirt is nice. That being said, it seems like the away shirts have been poor for a while now

• Like 1