Mateu Alemany

PieFacE

What an absolute bellend this guy is for changing his mind. Totally unprofessional in my view.

Still need to get someone good on board as Lange has proven he's not fit for purpose given the failure of some of our signings the last 2 years.

3 minutes ago, joshharris12 said:

Club just went back a step typical

The only people the club can't afford to lose is Wes/Nas and Emery, everyone else is replaceable (including Alemany).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, duke313 said:

The only people the club can't afford to lose is Wes/Nas and Emery, everyone else is replaceable (including Alemany).

He's hardly been tearing up any trees at Levante, I wouldn't be that concerned.

• Haha 3

I suppose it's better to find out someone is in no way committed to your club before they join you, rather than a year or 18 months into it.

Bye bye. Next!

• Like 4

Sure I'd read that Alemany wanted to sign Messi again for Barcelona and that yesterday it was rumoured Messi was set to return...

Maybe that is the reason for this change of heart?

Seems dealing with Barcelona is rather difficult, Villa will learn from this but the hard way. Slightly embarrassing it would seem.

To be fair, based on all the videos I've watched since he was linked talking about what a clever, ruthless, shrewd operator he is.... I shouldn't really be surprised at this

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Very unprofessional from him if true

Why is it unprofessional? It happens all the time in business. At my company, when we’ve tried to recruit recently, we’ve had job offers accepted, then after they have gone through screening, they decide to stay where they are, probably with a higher pay check. 

The only unprofessional thing is the journalists who were saying it was a done deal. We all know Villa keep things quiet until everything is completed.

21 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Its going to be rough now finding an alternative.

Anyone coming here will be fully aware that they are second choice.

Alternatively, could be someone who was more excited and eager to join the club than this bloke, and will be chomping at the bit to come in, regardless of how or why it happened.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â