Mateu Alemany

PieFacE

1 minute ago, Rustibrooks said:

Some are claiming that Sport is a terrible source especially the journalist breaking it, we shall see what happens I guess

Would seem strange that Barca basically announced he's leaving and him basically agreeing everything with us, to then back out at the last minute. Also, haven't they announced Deco already as his replacement?

Just now, duke313 said:

Would seem strange that Barca basically announced he's leaving and him basically agreeing everything with us, to then back out at the last minute. Also, haven't they announced Deco already as his replacement?

Exactly, Deco is due to be signed as his replacement. If this is true, we were used with whatever politics is going on with Barca. Clearly there were issues between Cryuff, Alemany and Laporta.

This is not going to reflect badly on Villa in my opinion. As I said there was clear issue with the Barca structure, something between Laporta, Alemany and Cryuff. Maybe Alemany was interested in joining, but it also feels like he used us as leverage. Maybe he always wanted to stay and wanted Cryuff gone.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â