Mateu Alemany

PieFacE

42 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I fully expect him to be on the pitch at half time in the Spurs game giving it the big one to the Holte End.

Yes, but it would be even better if he had our first new signing with him.

Edited by PerryBarrPet
Complete entry.

Bodymoor Heath has a couple of bedrooms that he could kip in overnight, Ruesha Littlejohn from the women's team sometimes uses one of them as shown in one of her youtube vlogs, look very basic though, just a small room with a bed. 🌃🛌💤💭

1 minute ago, useless said:

Bodymoor Heath has a couple of bedrooms that he could kip in overnight, Ruesha Littlejohn from the women's team sometimes uses one of them as shown in one of her youtube vlogs, look very basic though, just a small room with a bed. 🌃🛌💤💭

Reports the other week were that Emery has asked owners to build some more and better accommodation on BMH so he himself can stop at the training ground more often.

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I have a feeling we are getting a marquee signing under him to getvthe fans excited

Ugarte or kessie would be 🤩

Agree.  The fact we're being linked with players like Asensio and Ugarte bodes well, even if we ultimately don't sign them.

3 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I fully expect him to be on the pitch at half time in the Spurs game giving it the big one to the Holte End.

So you see him as a direct replacement for Purslow then? 

3 hours ago, nick76 said:

IMG_0524.jpeg

Just thinking about the possibility of this. It'd be the biggest meltdown signing ever. VT would be down for a week straight. Castore could put out the ugliest kits imaginable and they'd still sell like hotcakes.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BOF said:

Woot woot !! Or whatever the youth say.

is "Wow" old fashioned....I have to be careful.

I'll try......Jazzed up.

2 hours ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Don’t tell me he won’t be lining up top players for us while he winds-up his business at Barca.

it might have a slick BOG OFF plan.

Buy one for Barcelona.....Villa get theirs free.

There is room next to William McGregor for Mateu.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Or was that Jizzed up?

I did think of that, you little minx.

steady......I don't do the past.

Edited by TRO

5 hours ago, nick76 said:

Reports the other week were that Emery has asked owners to build some more and better accommodation on BMH so he himself can stop at the training ground more often.

He likes the beer in the  "Dog and Doublet" just around the corner.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â