Midweek Football 1/4 May

andykeenan

It's a 4th game in a raw when it's been bent for Livarpool. 

There is no team on this planet I dislike more. 

I always blamed poor refereeing, but this is plain corruption. Has to be. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

sorry I was wrong, there is contact but with Diop’s standing leg. So an attacker can run into a defender’s standing leg, fall over, get a pen and have it upheld by VAR?

standards never higher 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doesn't even run into his leg he's on his way down before he even reaches him.

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

Doesn't even run into his leg he's on his way down before he even reaches him.

But there’s contact mate. Contact means a foul in the box, supported by PGMOL. Excellent decision. 

13 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

sorry I was wrong, there is contact but with Diop’s standing leg. So an attacker can run into a defender’s standing leg, fall over, get a pen and have it upheld by VAR?

standards never higher 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hope Fulham will get that apology from PGMOL tomorrow morning and we can all move on again.

1 minute ago, HongKongVillan said:

I hope Fulham will get that apology from PGMOL tomorrow morning and we can all move on again.

According to PGMOL it’s a correct decision due to the ‘contact’. 

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

And just like that, Liverpool 5 puts ahead of us, as things stand.

Was always going to be, the powers that be want scousers in Europe. 

I wonder if the media / casual fans are finally realising that Grealish is actually better than Sterling and Foden. Just two or three years later than the rest of us.

8 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I wonder if the media / casual fans are finally realising that Grealish is actually better than Sterling and Foden. Just two or three years later than the rest of us.

He is now. But he was turd for a season and a half.

Sorry but according to the (admittedly **** daft) rules these days, that's a pen all day long.

It shouldn't be allowed to kick the ball away and force contactto win a penalty that far from goal, IMO, but the rules say otherwise. So, in that sense, correct decision.

West Ham are turd. If there was any justice in the world they'd go down, Liverpool would miss out on Europe, and we'd qualify. 

But as the world is inherently bollocks, the opposite will transpire in all cases.

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

So Liverpool go 5 clear of us with a pen that probably 3 out of 20 clubs get in the league. **** bent. 

FA don't want Brighton to get European football do they. All about the finance, always will be.

Liverpool should have dropped 6 points in last three games. Dodgy penalty tonight, Jota shouldn’t have been on the pitch to score a winner, West Ham have blatant hand ball penalty denied. They should have 53 points instead of 59. The powers that be don’t want them to lose.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

FA don't want Brighton to get European football do they. All about the finance, always will be.

Brighton?? They have 3 games in hand, they won't be missing out on Europe, it is obviously going to be us.

• Sad 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â