The Not Villa Summer Transfer Window 2023

His Name Is Death

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

He wouldnt get any game time at Leipzig and had a terrible season

He's been a weird player, has the occasional really prolific season (like 28 in 32 for Frankfurt) then has seasons where he scores 4 😂

10 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Chelsea agree £25 mil deal with Brighton to sign Robert Sanchez 

Very good keeper surprised to see him dropped last season but then again good profitable business from Brighton .

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Very good keeper surprised to see him dropped last season but then again good profitable business from Brighton .

Is this to be Chelsea's second choice goalkeeper? With no Europe he'll play very few games. 

£25,000,000. Their finances are an absolute basketcase.

4 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

I can’t see how PSG won’t sell Mbappe to Real Madrid this summer.

Same.

PSG are certain he has signed a deal to go to Real next summer. Therefore there’s zero chance they can sell him this summer, unless it’s a deal to send him to Real Madrid 1 year early.

If they can get a deal done with Real Madrid they then have to sort out this massive loyalty bonus they owe him.

If I were Real Madrid I wouldn’t be offering any money, PSG are desperate to avoid his wages and loyalty bonus. Real Madrid should offer to take him on what would be the worlds best ever free transfer.

43 minutes ago, Genie said:

Same.

PSG are certain he has signed a deal to go to Real next summer. Therefore there’s zero chance they can sell him this summer, unless it’s a deal to send him to Real Madrid 1 year early.

If they can get a deal done with Real Madrid they then have to sort out this massive loyalty bonus they owe him.

If I were Real Madrid I wouldn’t be offering any money, PSG are desperate to avoid his wages and loyalty bonus. Real Madrid should offer to take him on what would be the worlds best ever free transfer.

If they know they’re going to lose him to Madrid for free, only thing they can do is try to sell him to Madrid now. It would be less than his value. Madrid would have no need to overpay.

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Livramento to Saudi barcodes £35m+add ons. Thought ASM going to Saudi had to be done so they could sign Barnes. Who went out for this one then? Or did that paltry £25m they received cover them to keep spending how they like

ASM cost something like £20m in 2019, on a 6 year contract.  Theoretically, that's £3.33m a season on the books.  After 4 years, they've "spent" ~£13.3m leaving £6.7m on the books.  The move to Al Ahli is apparently £23m(?) meaning they have £16.3m as "profit" on ASM this season.

Let's say both Barnes and Livramento cost £40m each - £80m on transfer fees... but both are on 5 year deals.  That's £16m "spend" for each of the 5 years.

For the sake of this season, £16.3m profit against ASM, £16m spend against Barnes and Livramento.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Don_Simon said:

Is this to be Chelsea's second choice goalkeeper? With no Europe he'll play very few games. 

£25,000,000. Their finances are an absolute basketcase.

Think he might be first choice 

4 hours ago, villan95 said:

Willian going to Saudi Arabia 2 weeks after signing a new contract to stay at Fulham

i remember him saying after he visited nottingham forest's training ground that fulham was the only place for him and he was never going anywhere else.....this is their 'delph' moment XD

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

i remember him saying after he visited nottingham forest's training ground that fulham was the only place for him and he was never going anywhere else.....this is their 'delph' moment XD

Pretty sure he did similar with Spurs when he signed for Chelsea

• Haha 1