The Not Villa Summer Transfer Window 2023

His Name Is Death

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Zaha is earning less than 4 million a year with his transfer to Turkey

He could have got that in England unless he really wanted out

Yeah even Palace offered him £200K PW to stay! Maybe he has gone there for other reasons.

Forest must be very close to FFP limit, Brennan Johnson must be cashed in on I'd imagine. 

Spurs seemingly negotiating for CB for the rest of the window no doubt seeing who will let them loan to pay next year which is the Spurs way(Porro, Kula, Romero). 

Don't like West Ham lining Chelsea's pockets for Connor Gallagher would prefer them to spend there money elsewhere. 

3 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Forest must be very close to FFP limit, Brennan Johnson must be cashed in on I'd imagine. 

I doubt they'll be that close to FFP limits.  Allowed losses are, what, £100m over 3 years or something?  They'll have got about £140m for being promoted.

On 23/07/2023 at 22:19, Zatman said:

Turkish teams pay big money, I think a lot is off the books but Galatasaray have signed Icardi and Zaniolo ahead of Premier League clubs recently

Not always, as many a foreign footballer and club have learned the hard way 😅

30 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I’ve just seen that Tottenham accepted a bid from Spartak Moscow for Sanchez, correct me if I’m wrong but weren’t teams banned from doing transfers with anything associated to Russia?

I don't think it's banned, more frowned upon. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, bobzy said:

I doubt they'll be that close to FFP limits.  Allowed losses are, what, £100m over 3 years or something?  They'll have got about £140m for being promoted.

Correct, no chance they are in trouble with FFP, they only just got promoted.

Brighton have barely made a splash this transfer window despite getting Europa league… 

Seems like they are blooding their next crop of players instead, the one to look out for is this season is Adingra, looks outstanding. 

20 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Brighton have barely made a splash this transfer window despite getting Europa league… 

Seems like they are blooding their next crop of players instead, the one to look out for is this season is Adingra, looks outstanding. 

Signed 5 players already that could be starters including a new keeper. Blooded a few kids near the end of last season