Midweek Football 24/27 April

andykeenan

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Can a player not score with their chest or their knee? Because I'm pretty sure both are offside

Don't understand what that has to do it with? Ben White's foot is closer to goal than Stone's chest or knee.

1 minute ago, robby b said:

I just glanced at the table again... for flip's sake Brighton still have three games in hand grrr! Three!!! I thought it was two. 😕

Yeah, their 3 games in hand are Man City, Man United, and Newcastle... 

• Like 1

Liverpool seem so slow and predictable, but west ham have no cutting edge going forward. Antonio seems to do NOTHING. If I were a west ham supporter, I would be screaming to get Antonio the hell off the pitch.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

This team cost them £2bn

Theu should be the best ever, they should win everything

Like I said it's £700m arsenal not laying a glove on them, arsenal can't compete man to man with this man City team

Still think Pep's Barcelona would match them, and they cost nothing in comparison to City.  Every team Pep has managed has produced wonderful football. 

Money doesn't guarantee success, ask Chelsea fans. 

I'm not discounting your opinion, City have been spoilt, but you can't deny the brilliance of Guardiola. 

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Show me that then? Not on the images I've seen.

I mean if it is in fact onside then Stone's closest body part is his shoulder. Then you said this shouldn't be the rule because White isn't affecting play.

Isn't that the case with most offsides, it's a defender at the back post for a cross or the other side of the pitch that also isn't affecting play. Why would that be the rule?

Edited by fightoffyour

Â