Midweek Football 24/27 April

andykeenan

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

City have totally nullified them. Call City what you like, but they are some footballing side. Imagine this City team against Pep's prime Barcelona. What a game that would be.

This team cost them £2bn

Theu should be the best ever, they should win everything

Like I said it's £700m arsenal not laying a glove on them, arsenal can't compete man to man with this man City team

Just now, TomC said:

I did a rewind...here's the screenshot of the first replay that they showed...it looks offside, but with the camera angle, Stones' body blocks the view of the foot that held him onside.

image.jpeg.4a59f3dbaa64723b6504db7d251015d1.jpeg

If this is where we've got to now, might as well give up. Let's be gracious here and say Stones is "on side" here - how are Arsenal benefiting from White's toe playing the rest of Stones' body "on side"?

Hard to get behind this shit.

2 minutes ago, Lochheads twin said:

I thought for one minute you were the bloke from the old days who had a transistor radio in the crowd and started wild rumours that caused carnage and everyone ended up disappointed! 😂

IPSWICH………

on the North Stand scoreboard

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Emery is probably somewhere pacing up and down a virtual touchline in front of a TV " coaching " Forest... 

we should loan him out for to clubs who are about to play Brighton and Liverpool for the next 5 games! 😂

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Lochheads twin said:

I thought for one minute you were the bloke from the old days who had a transistor radio in the crowd and started wild rumours that caused carnage and everyone ended up disappointed! 😂

Who says I wasn't? 😉

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

If this is where we've got to now, might as well give up. Let's be gracious here and say Stones is "on side" here - how are Arsenal benefiting from White's toe playing the rest of Stones' body "on side"?

Hard to get behind this shit.

What do you want the rules to be then?

Closest part of the body or the foot - still applies here.

Unless it's hidden behind someone it doesn't count? Or unless it affects play because he's not close to using his foot for anything? You can;t just say they don't benefit so he's offside!

How would you apply that. If he is indeed onside here, I don't see any problem with the law itself in this case.

Edited by fightoffyour

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Emery is probably somewhere pacing up and down a virtual touchline in front of a TV " coaching " Forest... 

Hes turned up at the ground with a fishing rod and fried chicken.

Just now, fightoffyour said:

What do you want the rules to be then?

Closest part of the body or the foot - still applies here.

Unless it's hidden behind someone it doesn't count? Or unless it affects play because he's not close to using his foot for anything?

How would you apply that. If he is indeed onside here, I don't see any problem with the law itself in this case.

Can a player not score with their chest or their knee? Because I'm pretty sure both are offside

Just now, robby b said:

I just glanced at the table again... for flip's sake Brighton still have three games in hand grrr! Three!!! I thought it was two. 😕

Aren't they against Man City, Newcastle and Arsenal or something?

Just now, robby b said:

I just glanced at the table again... for flip's sake Brighton still have three games in hand grrr! Three!!! I thought it was two. 😕

All incredibly tough games with little to no rest though...

Think we are already seeing some fatigue tonight

• Thanks 1

Â