Weekends Football 21/23 April

andykeenan

As a Villa fan I'm feeling a bit guilty about this.

To Tottenham: sorry about this, it's partly our fault for beating Newcastle 3-0 which they weren't too happy about and they're now massively taking it out on you. :s 

Edited by robby b
spelling mistake
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The money spent on this squad the players ought to be able to go out there with no manager and no coaching and manage to avoid being 5 nil inside 25 minutes. Something is seriously rotten. 

Yet they are 5th in the league somehow. How 5th in the league can be blown away like this is surreal.

Then you have bottom of the league getting a draw at the league leaders on Friday.

• Like 1

Just now, Tom13 said:

Yet they are 5th in the league somehow. How 5th in the league can be blown away like this is surreal.

Then you have bottom of the league getting a draw at the league leaders on Friday.

Best league in the world, apparently.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Hand up if anyone other than Daniel Levy thinks that Harry Kane will still be at Spurs next season.

spacer.png

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Seal said:

serious question here. Newcastle are on the magic juice right? Like to me its really obvious, but is it that to anyone else? Or am I insane.

Guess who the manager of Bournemouth was when they were done by the FA for breaching doping regulations...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Would agree... But this is **** funny

Of course. Not watching it, unable to at the moment and this obviously sounds like it’s fulfilling the entertainment criteria and then some.

I’m just of the opinion that it would also be equally entertaining if Spurs were hammering Newcastle, regardless of how it impacts us.

Â