Weekends Football 21/23 April

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

So... Obviously not wanting Newcastle to get CL but **** that if villa get anything... What should I want to be happening here?

I want to catch Spurs.

But like **** am I actually going to root for the Saudis to win.

The best I can offer in terms of a Villa perspective is a total ambivalence towards the result. For what it’s worth I don’t think a draw would’ve been a terrible result. People were desperate for Leeds to beat Liverpool the other night and were dismissive of the notion of wanting a draw. That turned out well.

It’ll be what it’ll be, if it’s entertaining that’s about as much as you can ask, in my opinion.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I want to catch Spurs.

But like **** am I actually going to root for the Saudis to win.

The best I can offer in terms of a Villa perspective is a total ambivalence towards the result. For what it’s worth I don’t think a draw would’ve been a terrible result. People were desperate for Leeds to beat Liverpool the other night and were dismissive of the notion of wanting a draw. That turned out well.

It’ll be what it’ll be, if it’s entertaining that’s about as much as you can ask, in my opinion.

Would agree... But this is **** funny

9 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

This is shocking from Spurs, simply awful. 

The money spent on this squad the players ought to be able to go out there with no manager and no coaching and manage to avoid being 5 nil inside 25 minutes. Something is seriously rotten. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â