Weekends Football 21/23 April

andykeenan

34 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

It's only 8 if West Ham win the Europa Conference.

1 hour ago, KAZZAM said:

It's 8 if City win champs league. 

There is absolutely no way that 8th place in the league gets into Europe. We've covered this many times in detail over the past couple of weeks in various threads.

England can have 8 teams in Europe, but that's not the same as 8th place in the league.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

There is absolutely no way that 8th place in the league gets into Europe. We've covered this many times in detail over the past couple of weeks in various threads.

England can have 8 teams in Europe, but that's not the same as 8th place in the league.

Yeh I totally misread a site I was reading tbh. 

No way do we want a situation where we finish 7th, Brighton 8th and we have to wait for the FA cup final to find out if we will be in Europe.

So Utd to win this hopefully, then City to win the final, then all of their honours to be scrubbed from the record.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Some questionable in game decisions going in favour of Man Utd as usual which is affecting the momentum of the game. That was a foul though.

I noticed that too. Not exactly a surprise though.

36 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Wouldn’t mind this going to extra time and penalties! Just for the fatigue and additional playing time

Welbeck went off injured....looks like they'll have to start Undav at Forest and he's a massive downgrade on their main two options.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Some questionable in game decisions going in favour of Man Utd as usual which is affecting the momentum of the game. That was a foul though.

Really? Brighton committed a good four bookable offence and they only got their first yellow in 92nd minute.

As much as I want Brighton to win as it's a better story and more interesting final I can't see how this ref has been favouring Man. United tbh.

• Like 1

Â