Weekends Football 21/23 April

andykeenan

59 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Spurs playing a 4-3-3 today, Hoijberg, Skipp and Sarr all starting for them in central midfield (unless Hoijberg is starting in their back 3).

Looks like Sarr is playing in a back three - although it's hard to tell as none of them seem to have any idea where they should be.

Just now, villa4europe said:

So... Obviously not wanting Newcastle to get CL but **** that if villa get anything... What should I want to be happening here?

IMO Spurs are the most catchable/stay above-able side out of Newcastle/Liverpool/Brighton and Spurs.

So what’s happening is what we want to happen. 

• Like 1

So... Obviously not wanting Newcastle to get CL but **** that if villa get anything... What should I want to be happening here?

Very, very unlikely we'll catch Newcastle, increasingly possible we'll take Spurs - Toon win please.

• Like 2

We’re not getting CL so a spurs loss is good for us. We probably stand a better chance of finishing above than Brighton or Liverpool.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Newcastle win, we aren’t catching them. But we can catch Spurs. Second best result is a draw but that’s not happening 😂

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â