World Snooker Championship 2023

GlobalVillan

4 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Selby will grind Allen down, if Si gets through I think he'd prefer Allen. 

Agreed. Horrible bastard to play against Selby. 4x World champion though. Knows how to get it done. 

Allen looks shot. He has got too bogged down in trying to play Selby at his own game and it seems to have backfired and completely drained him.

Edit: having said the above he has just been given a huge reprieve and pulled one back. 

Edited by markavfc40

If this goes anything like the full 33 frames they will still be playing at 1am in the morning. Great for whoever wins the other semi. This is a throwback to something like Thorburn against Griffiths for those old enough to remember. 

• Like 1

This is like 2 guys have broken into the Crucible late at night after a session and decided to play at being World Championship players.

I'm not the biggest snooker fan but I can't remember a match where there's been so many mistakes, bad choices, errors and **** ups. It's like every time there's even a slightly awkward or difficult shot they've fluffed it.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â