Easter Weekends Football 7/9 April

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

He neither shoulder barges or gets in his face.

Watch the video, I’m sure Robertson did more damage to his larynx screaming than what the elbow did him.

7 minutes ago, duke313 said:

He doesn’t shoulder barge him, but he certainly is getting in his face.

339177D8-3872-4CFE-913F-A9B55034DE33.jpeg

That looks like a perfectly normal distance to be talking to someone, especially a noisy football field. 

It’s a shame Keane wasn’t in the dressing room.

AR: I can’t believe it, the linesman just elbowed me in the throat!!

RK: Stop being a **** baby and think more about not being shit at defending.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s a shame Keane wasn’t in the dressing room.

AR: I can’t believe it, the linesman just elbowed me in the throat!!

RK: Stop being a **** baby and think more about not being shit at defending.

Easy for him to say from the comfy studio. If it happened to him the snide prick would be plotting some cowardly revenge for years.

Just now, Davkaus said:

Easy for him to say from the comfy studio. If it happened to him the snide prick would be plotting some cowardly revenge for years.

I think he’d have dragged the linesman back by his collar. Nobody could accuse him of being a big baby.

45 minutes ago, Genie said:

It is because one of their games is against Arsenal

Yes. And if we assume that Arsenal win all their games, but lose to Man City, and Man City win every other game then they’ll be level on points.

If Arsenal absolutely thump, say, Southampton and Forest and Man City don’t thump anyone then Arsenal win on GD. So even if Man City win every game, they don’t necessarily win the title.

If the title is in anyones hands, it’s Arsenal’s. 

Edited by bobzy

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Yes. And if we assume that Arsenal win all their games, but lose to Man City, and Man City win every other game then they’ll be level on points.

If Arsenal absolutely thump, say, Southampton and Forest and Man City don’t thump anyone then Arsenal win on GD. So even if Man City win every game, they don’t necessarily win the title.

I can see Arsenal losing to Man City and slipping up at Newcastle. Young team, big pressure.

33 minutes ago, Genie said:

That looks like a perfectly normal distance to be talking to someone, especially a noisy football field. 

Him, or none of the other Liverpool players should be talking to the refs, they should be off down the tunnel to their changing rooms.

It was an accident, the lineman’s will probably get the sack though after Victimpool FC lodge a complaint.

Just now, duke313 said:

Him, or none of the other Liverpool players should be talking to the refs, they should be off down the tunnel to their changing rooms.

Absolutely, the linesman could/should call the referee over and issue a card if he’s talking out of turn.

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

It was an accident, the lineman’s will probably get the sack though after Victimpool FC lodge a complaint.

It doesn’t look like an accident to me but only the linesman will know for certain. Any fan of any club would be expecting them to make a fuss about it if it were their player. I dislike Liverpool FC as much as the next person but I think the official is 1000% in the wrong here.

23 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Arsenal simply can't afford to lose at Man. City now so they've lost that buffer.

I think both will drop more points in run in. Whoever reaches 90 points first wins the league.

Think Man. City will drop points in a game around their CL ties. Arsenal could easily draw at Newcastle.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Arsenal simply can't afford to lose at Man. City now so they've lost that buffer.

I think both will drop more points in run in. Whoever reaches 90 points first wins the league.

Think Man. City will drop points in a game around their CL ties. Arsenal could easily draw at Newcastle.

I agree with all of that.

I’m just saying “if Man City win all their games then they win the title” is not correct. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, bobzy said:

What? It’s in both of their hands. It’s ok for that to be the case.

If either team wins all of their matches they win the title. That’s what in your hands means. There’s no if anything about it.

6 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Victimpool FC?

Just now, fightoffyour said:

What? It’s in both of their hands. It’s ok for that to be the case.

If either team wins all of their matches they win the title. That’s what in your hands means. There’s no if anything about it.

Man City can win all their matches and still not win the league. If Arsenal win all their matches, they DO win this league.

This isn’t hard to understand :D 

• Like 1

Just now, bobzy said:

Man City can win all their matches and still not win the league. If Arsenal win all their matches, they DO win this league.

This isn’t hard to understand :D 

How? By GD? It’s in Man City’s hands to win by as many goals as they want. I’d stand by that even if they were -5 on Arsenal, but as it is they’re already +5 and factoring in the win against Arsenal and the game in hand is already a +3 swing minimum.

Of course it’s in their hands, to suggest otherwise it’s fundamentally incorrect.

• Confused 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â