Easter Weekends Football 7/9 April

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Ok, but your joke about Carragher not understanding basic maths was possibly more your mistake than his?

While we can argue the toss back and forth on who's really in the driving seat, I'll confess I thought they'd already played twice :D 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Yes Robertson should be banned and fined for putting his hands on him.

I’ve never seen anything like that in my life. Linesman needs to be banned or sacked. 

The suggestion that Robertson should be banned it ridiculous.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

Shame he didn't elbow Henderson as well.

I'm behind the linesman on this one all i saw was Liverpool players constantly surrounding the officials crying their eyes out for 90 minutes whenever a decision wasn't given their way.

So if the players speak to the officials it’s ok to elbow them in the throat? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Really? Slightly touches his arm, but he gets a yellow, there's no way he's getting a retrospective punishment for that. The linesman's reaction is bang out of order, and I'd expect it might be a career ender

What right does Robertson have to get in his face , he’s a entitled baby.

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

What right does Robertson have to get in his face , he’s an entitled baby.

He’s obviously asking about some incident, maybe it’s not right but it doesn’t justify an elbow to the face does it?

Edited by Genie

Just now, gwi1890 said:

What right does Robertson have to get in his face , he’s a entitled baby.

No right at all, and I agree much more needs to be done to tackle dissent, I'd be much more tough with yellows and refs for not backing the **** off when the ref says they're done, and have zero tolerance to crowding the ref. But the lineman's assaulting him. His career in England is done IMO

Just now, Genie said:

So if the players speak to the officials it’s ok to elbow them in the throat? :lol: 

Robertson looked like he put his hand on the linesman’s arm, who then shrugged him off, probably didn’t mean to elbow him on the chin.

People are blaming Robertson because he touches the linesman first, and he is also a bellend.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

👍

Normal service to resume please, Arteta thinks he's got the best team in the world, he really aint.

I do enjoy seeing Arteta get humbled, he's turned into an arrogant little rocket polisher.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Genie said:

They don't just speak to them do they, it was a constant tirade of abuse over 90 minutes.

You don't need a PHD in lip reading to see what was going on.

If someone invaded my personal space by sticking their head in my face swearing their head off I'd instinctively brush them off as well.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Shame he didn't elbow Henderson as well, I'm behind the linesman on this one.

All I saw was Liverpool players constantly surrounding the officials crying their eyes out for 90 minutes whenever a decision wasn't given their way its embarrassing.

Henderson is a disgrace like that.

I know the commentators are suggesting he touches/grabs the lino’s arm but I can’t see it personally. It’s certainly not holding or grabbing it hard.

If he’s been abusive then he should get him carded, there’s no scenario where it’s ok to send an elbow towards the players head because he’s talking in an undesirable way.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

He’s obviously asking about some incident, maybe it’s not right but it doesn’t justify an elbow to the face does it?

He  shoulder barged the linesman and got right in his face, no other sportsperson in the world are allowed to disrespect officials in that manner.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

I know the commentators are suggesting he touches/grabs the lino’s arm but I can’t see it personally. It’s certainly not holding or grabbing it hard.

If he’s been abusive then he should get him carded, there’s no scenario where it’s ok to send an elbow towards the players head because he’s talking in an undesirable way.

To me it looks like the linesman is walking away from Robertson, probably over to the refs. Roberstons touches his arm and the linesman shrugs him off, probably didn’t realise Robertson was a a close as he was, and it’s grazed his chin.

Being blew massively out of proportion, it’s being made out the linesman has done the people elbow on Robertson.

Edited by duke313
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

He  shoulder barged the linesman and got right in his face, no other sportsperson in the world are allowed to disrespect officials in that manner.

He neither shoulder barges or gets in his face.

Robertson needs more than an elbow tap to the chin, shame he didn't get it.

If the linesman faces any serious punishment for that it's a joke. Clearly accidental as he's shaking off Robertson's hand/s which should not have been there in the first place. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â