Match Thread: Leicester v Villa

limpid

Anything but a win is points dropped here.

They are petrified. 

And we're forcing them into the game by being so ponderous.

Ramsey, Buendia, Bailey. All sloppy as anything.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Close game. Villa seem to struggle against Leicester for some reason.

Always play high energy in your face football against us. We have always struggled against such style of football. Newcastle put four past us paying similar in your face high momento football.

Just now, stewiek2 said:

Always play high energy in your face football against us. We have always struggled against such style of football. Newcastle put four past us paying similar in your face high momento football.

I remember that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, PieFacE said:

Considering how many headers Mings wins when defending crosses, he doesn't get on the end of anywhere near enough corners. 

yeah I agree. but at least the defensive ones are more important for his role.

Just now, stewiek2 said:

They seem to have taken that special red bull drink they had during the 15-16 season.

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I guess we could go more defensive and bring Chambers on for Bailey to help Young out.

Maybe push Ash a little further forward on the right and have Chambers in, a sort of hybrid 3 at back with Ash as wingback/winger

• Like 1