Match Thread: West Ham v Villa

limpid

My man on commentary is killing me with repeating the same stuff over and over. He's so besotted with the "high line" Villa are playing that he's just said again how dangerous a game we're playing with it...when we had a corner.

Dive. Plain and simple. 

Nothing about Bailey's contact would make him fall over. Especially like that.

However...bailey should not even be giving him that chance to buy a pen like that. 

And the refs should not be giving them...but somehow give them every time and it seems to have just been accepted. It's wank.

• Like 4

Just now, Indigo said:

My man on commentary is killing me with repeating the same stuff over and over. He's so besotted with the "high line" Villa are playing that he's just said again how dangerous a game we're playing with it...when we had a corner.

I believe it's Tony Gale man needs to hide his bias, he'd never get a job at the beeb

• Like 1

What's even more frustrating about that equaliser is that you could tell the goal had knocked them, they were beginning to flap and swipe desperately at the ball in and around their own box onlybto then get completely let off the hook with the penalty.