Current PL club you LEAST like

Marka Ragnos

Which current PL club did you like LEAST? (Multiple choices OK)  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Which current PL club did you like LEAST?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/23 at 11:12

3 hours ago, Mantis said:

Man City, easily.

Outside the top clubs, probably Wolves.

I think they're going to "win" here. They are quite hateable, in so many ways ... 

3 hours ago, ender4 said:

Was Liverpool, still Liverpool, will always be Liverpool.

The Gerrard era must have been especially painful for you. 

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

United, Liverpool and Leeds.

Is it their supporters?

Newcastle. Sorry, you are a vessel for the despotic Saudi regime. There's nothing more sinister and disgusting than fans on Twitter with MBS on their profiles. A club that has done nothing of note in decades, still dines off Keegan's "I'd love it if we beat them" moment and greatly benefits from no competition around them. The media obsession with them doesn't help either. Now, I don't want to typecast all their supporters - especially the fans who are against the owners. Like Man City, an entitlement born from wealth and corruption.

Edited by The_Steve
  • Like 3

Not going to lie, I’m struggling with phrasing of this thread title. It sort of makes it sound like there’s a fondness for a number of the clubs listed :D “The Premier League team you dislike the most” would suffice.

I dislike lots of them to varying degrees and the reasons vary too. Some are legitimate reasons and some may be slightly more irrational, because football is somewhat irrational.

When two of the clubs I dislike play each other, unless one result benefits Villa more, I just weigh up which one has been the most abhorrent recently and whether that outweighs any historical grievances I have against the other team and vice versa. 

• Like 1

If I had to pick my 5 most disliked teams. In no particular order.

Chelsea - the way they are throwing ridiculous money about reminds me of a rich chav winning the lotto. The Michael Carroll of the league

Man City - emotionless and robotic. They are a joy vacuum. They could win the league with 100 points and score 100 goals and no one cares. Instantly forgettable. 

Man Utd - entitled glory hunting brummie red rocket polishers. No trophy for 6 years until last week - boo **** hoo

Liverpool - as above but with greater victim mentality.

West Ham - The 'west haaaaaam way' - as long as the way is being a nasty racist, stone island wearing, cockney word removed . The free stadium is the icing on the jellied eel cake.

I'm sure Newcastle will get on the list at some points. 

• Like 4

Man United ruined my childhood, Liverpool fans (of which there are about a billion here in Norway) have annoyed me ever since that night in Istanbul, while Man City and Newcastle are abhorrent sportswashing vehicles. 

Hard to choose. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â