Biscuits are the True Ambrosia

bickster

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I finished off some Mcvities caramel digestives earlier which were very nice also. 

we've had a pack of them this week.  Extremely satisfying.

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I finished off some Mcvities caramel digestives earlier which were very nice also. 

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Didn’t last long I bet 😊

Love those but here's the odd thing, I think because of the caramel, they actually last me longer

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Love those but here's the odd thing, I think because of the caramel, they actually last me longer

That is strange. Anything with caramel it gets demolished quickly .

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

giphy.gif

Nah too much and it detracts from the magnificence of the biscuit

£3 for what I reckon was 6 Custard creams covered in too much chocolate

2 hours ago, TreeVillan said:

It blows my mind that there are people out there that don't like caramel.

My vomit emoji was quite literal. The first (and only) time I ate a Caramac bar as a kid, I threw up. Instant aversion therapy. To this day, the sight and smell of it triggers my gag reflex (doesn't help that it's the colour of baby poo). 

It's weird, because I have a sweet tooth, I'm a chocoholic, and I'm fine with other caramel-based confectionary (Cadburys' Caramel, etc.) But that particular style, no. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

My vomit emoji was quite literal. The first (and only) time I ate a Caramac bar as a kid, I threw up. Instant aversion therapy. To this day, the sight and smell of it triggers my gag reflex (doesn't help that it's the colour of baby poo). 

It's weird, because I have a sweet tooth, I'm a chocoholic, and I'm fine with other caramel-based confectionary (Cadburys' Caramel, etc.) But that particular style, no. 

Well caramac isn't caramel (as I would call it) so you're perfectly sane. But my Mrs eats chocolate with basically every meal but doesn't like caramel, grounds for divorce really. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

These things are absolutely foul. Sickly, cloingly sweet. So strongly flavoured and fragranced that they've actually infected all the other biscuits in the biscuit jar. 

Disgusting. 

image.png.4fd94044f0c369fde01c50d976ba9fab.pngimage.png.4fd94044f0c369fde01c50d976ba9fab.png

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â