Weekends Football 24/26 February

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

spacer.png

Football fans arrive at Wembley early shocker 🙄

Of course, there will be 3/4 (at least) Newcastle in the stadium, they are only playing, probably the best supported team in the world ffs. Who on earth let’s these bozos write such bollocks.

• Like 1

Just now, The_Steve said:

Boehly’s gonna sack Potter and announce himself manager 

He’s gonna sign 365 managers all on long term contracts, one to manage each day. 

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Of course, there will be 3/4 (at least) Newcastle in the stadium, they are only playing, probably the best supported team in the world ffs. Who on earth let’s these bozos write such bollocks.

Breaking: Sky Sports journalist walks into Newcastle section of Wembley and shocked by the numbers of Newcastle fans. More at 4 pm. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Breaking: Sky Sports journalist walks into Newcastle section of Wembley and shocked by the numbers of Newcastle fans. More at 4 pm. 

Yes Clive, I can confirm that I’m at box park Wembley and it is amazingly packed to the rafters with Newcastle supporters. what support from the worlds richest club 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

There's no excuse for how badly Potter is doing there, honestly. Brighton finishing above them will be brilliant

Get the feeling the from a footballing reputation stand point surely he is regretting his decision 

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

You wouldn't  even know who Man United were playing listening to SSN this morning.

Back to the glory days blah blah.

Still think I'd take them winning the trophy they used to think was tinpot over the bonesaw apologists winning something though.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Still think I'd take them winning the trophy they used to think was tinpot over the bonesaw apologists winning something though.

I'm not a fan of either, but would take Man U over the head choppers all day long.

Need my bet to come in too, Tottenham, Man U win, Rashford to score. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â