Weekends Football 24/26 February

andykeenan

If you would believe talkSPORT, there are 5 million Newcastle fans at Wembley and three Manchester United fans. Total overkill, if anyone says “they love a number nine up there” I am putting my foot through the radio

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

If you would believe talkSPORT, there are 5 million Newcastle fans at Wembley and three Manchester United fans. Total overkill, if anyone says “they love a number nine up there” I am putting my foot through the radio

Hopefully a massive sinkhole opens up and swallows the pitch.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

He has the card out for the foul already, then ziyech does what is valued to be a yellow. It’s a red all day for 2 offences. Properly cowardly and appalling officiating. 

Foul was by Havertz. The tackle by Ziyech that caused all the fuss was actually a good one. 

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Yeah it’s been like that on Sky too. I had to switch off (I had the goals on Sunday thing on. Didn’t realise it was now on SSN) and all they were banging on about was Newcastle. 

9 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

It's quite simple isn't it, the Manure fans live around the corner so don't need to get to Wembley yet 😉

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â